the confrontation part 1

It was Monday night raw I had a tagteam match with aj lee against the bella twins and roman had a tag team match with dean Ambrose against kane and

aj: hey star after our match me and randy are going for drinks do you and roman wanna come

star: sure

aj: our match is next

I heard the Bella twins music came on then aj lee light it up music came on and she went out then my hall of fame music played and i joined her in the ring. nikki bella and aj started first aj did a drop kick and nikki did a back breaker then she did a det and tag brie in aj then got a did a kick to the face and tagged in me. I kick nikki off the ropes and focused on brie I knocked her out of the ring the I grabbed brie by the hair and did a body slam and tagged in aj then brie tagged back In nikki. nikki got on the top and drop kick aj then kick went for the pin 1 2 kickout then nikki tagged back in brie and aj tagged me in I did the back breaker and a spear and I won the match the winners of the match are aj lee and star. later that night was roman match.

I went into roman locker room to check on him before his match I saw him and dean talking

star: hey babe hey dean do you guys wanna go for drink with me aj and randy

roman: sure

dean: can I bring paige

star:yeah good luck with your match

roman: thanks babe (kisses me bye)

It was now Roman and dean tag team match. kane music came on and the room got dark then triphle h music played after that dean ambrose music played then came out roman reigns then the match started.  triphle h and dean started it off dean started to punch him like crazy the ref got him off then triphle h did a clothline and pushed him out of the ring then tag in kane grabbed dean back into the ring and did a chokeslam he went for the pin  1 2 and roman broke up the pin then roman superman punch triphle h off the ropes and dean tagged in roman and roman did the spear to kane and won the match. After the match we all went out for drinks it has been a good night so far.