flashback part 1

4 years ago when this started the sheild and I hated each other i had to join the sheild if not we would be all fired by vince. I had to start a story line with roman reigns and while I was a part of the sheild i had to share a hotel with them.

4 years ago I was laying next to roman and I couldn't sleep.

star:hey roman are you awake I cant sleep.

roman: no can I ask you something

star:sure

roman:I cant sleep without cuddling with something or someone do you mind.

star:no

The next morning I heard laughing it was seth and dean they were taking pictures of me and roman saying what a cute couple. I then chased seth for the phone but he wouldnt delete them. later it was just me and roman in the hotel room roman asked me to dinner we went to the wing house.

At the wing house

roman:can I ask you something

star:yeah

roman:how do you know if someone likes you

star: if she likes you she kiss you and you like kiss her back

roman:thanks (leans in and kisses me)

star:(I kiss him back)

friday night Smackdown

roman:I want you too meet my daughter

star: okay

joell:hi daddy

roman:hi sweetheart this is star she works with me

star:hi how are you

joell:I'm good

roman:i got to go sweetheart

joell:ok bye daddy bye star

star:bye

later that night I got a call from roman asking me to dinner. tonight he asked me to be his girlfriend and we had sex for the first time I never been so close to someone. a couple months later I got a call from seth asking me if I wanted to go on a double date with him roman and roman fiance sara. I was so upset but I went anyways. when we got to the restaurant we had some some talk then I went back to seth place and spent the night no we didnt do anything.

The next day I went back to newyork and I heard a knock on the door it was roman but i didnt let him in. the next day was Monday night raw and roman and seth got into an aguremet.

seth:I sleeped with star

roman:no you didn't storms off to girls locker room and bursting in the room saying everyone get out.

namoi:calm down

roman:can I talk to you

namoi:will you be ok girl

star:yea

roman:you slept with seth

star:no

vince:in my office now

vince thought it was best if I wasnt in the shield but I guess that should have happened I had to leave I was pregnant so I told namoi and left. she told roman and he came to my house.