Knowing them..

Veer

Born in a well to do rich family. Both parents are doctors. Both of them had lot of expectations on their son to make him a doctor but he finally ended up taking commerce and doing a degree on journalism. His parents used to beat and spank him for getting good results but nothing worked... Physical pain cannot increase a persons IQ. He did get the dominant trait of his parents... Aaliya brought hopes in his love life but he is doubtfull if she will accept him but he needs her ...,, He wants her

Simran

Born into a middle class joint family where all her relatives live together.
Simran has a sister named Sanya who is in class 12.
She was abused by her own uncle from 1st standard to 7th standard until her father shifted to a new apartment as he got transferred to another place. He used to take pictures of her body and blackmail her to gain pleasure..He even told her that if she was stubborn enough not allowing him to use her,, then her sister would face the same.. Simran got afraid and she became his puppet agreeing to all his wishes.. She couldn't even tell this to her mother as she thought she would be on her uncle's side..
12 years she wasn't matured enough to think that her mom loves her more than her family. Presently Working in a call center. Parents are forcing her to get married..

Indians parents in the case of girls be like Study , Study , Study.....
And then Marry , Marry , Marry.....

She didn't forget anything that had happened in the past... Can she forgive him ... She could never..The bastard who spoiled her childhood..

Aysha was everything for her.... She loved and loves her unconditionally...Aysha knows all her past and helps Simran to gain Strength and Courage..

💕They are truely made for each other💕