The Beginning

Mysore trip had gone quite .. Everyone is back to their daily routine. This day being Sunday... It's a holiday for everyone in India..
Veer had texted Aaliya that he was going to take her to a speacial place and asked her if she was okay with it.
He enquired if she was on her periods and she said no and it was fine for her   to spend the day with him...

*Both of them in Veer's car*

" Where are we going"

"Wait and watch."

"Hmm yes master"

"See Aaliya don't call me a master unless we are performing are acts or unless I tell u to be my slave , is that clear .... Others think that we are good friends there should not be any wrong move from our side.."

"Okay Veer"

* Stops his car in front of a villa*
"Wow this place is Amazing Veer,"

"Yeah my parents bought this one for me..,,"

"That's nice "

"Get inside"

He made her a cup of coffee..

" It's nice.."

" Hey relax yourself ,, we ain't going to do it right now... We have a whole day with us. You seem to look a bit tensed"

"Hmm.."
Goodness he is testing my patience Aaliya spoke inside her head..

" You want to watch TV?"

"Nope"
Is this guy even a dominant.. They are not supposed to be this sweet..

"Okay then come upstairs with me.."

"Mmm"

Both of them were infront of a room

" Okay Aaliya listen, Here we start our relationship of dominance and submission..There are many rules to be followed while we are in this relationship. Once you enter this room I'm your master.. I have all rights on you.. you are supposed to call me master and nothing else.. the 3  signals are green: for more ,yellow : to slow and red:to stop .... Now I'll give a dress,change to that outfit .. Once you enter this room you should be wearing that.. The main rule of this relationship is that u have to obey me. Once you disobey me u will get severely punished....Is Everything Clear ???"

"Yess"

She came in front of him in those tiny short skits and the crop top he had bought for her.

He opened the room.. It wasnt what she had expected.. It was way beyond her imagination...