Chapter 22: Whatever once again

Soooooooo,hi. Do you guys know what is sleeping? I've never heard of it.

Martin's POV~
Well,fuck me right in the asshole. It backfired,we were exposed and humiliated. Now we have the press all up in our business,people are quitting their jobs at the several companies I own. "DAMN IT ALL!" (He's on his man period,don't worry) "Father,what's all the noise for and why are we moving?" Stupid fucking girl. (That hurts,reminds me of my dad irl) "We- a lot............... everybody found out. People are turning their backs on us,employees quitting and leaving the company. We have to live a normal life now." "Like the commoners? We can't daddy! You HAVE to do something! My friends will now hate me and my boyfriend will dump me!!!"

Rosa's POV~
There's nooooo waaaaay,I'm going to live like those filthy commoners. I don't want my boyfriend dumping me! I'd be ruined,my reputation,all my things. "You're such a horrible dad! You can't even support the wealthy lifestyle anymore! People are going to think that I'm lower than them and call me a pesant." This is no fair,it was all dad's fault. Hopefully he goes and burns in hell,it's where he belongs. I stomped out of his room,I wasn't going to take this bullshit! Mommy has to do something about this. "Mom,is it true we have to leave this lifestyle behind!?!?" She looked irritated and nodded her head. "MOMMY! MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO DUMP ME! MY REPUTATION WILL BE RUINED!!! I HATE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE THE WORST PARENTS EVER!

Maria's POV~
I was angry,I thought Rosa would handle this well. After her little rant was over,I scoffed and walked away. I didn't want this either but,it's for the best.

Little update,I decided to be truthful and say I've just been going through a lot and they scheduled an appointment but when I got there,the room with the woman. They wanted to give me medication,I don't want any. I'm smart enough to know that I'm just gonna be on this for no reason. I just want somebody to talk to. And my mom's guilt tripping me a bit sooo. Also,she said if I get into any problems she has to go back bc she is not from here. All I wanted was somebody to talk to and kinda get into the right state of mind and not be medicated. I'm too young and I'm smart enough to know that I don't need medicine but just somebody to talk to so I can try to live a normal life without these problems. Also,I'm waiting for the original creator to cone back from their hiatus bc I kinda want to try to follow the original story line,soooo yeah. I'll be okay and I love you guys. Ja ne!