Ohonhonhohnhon~

This was a request and I could say no sooooooo,yeah. This is gonna be a bit of a surprise. Also,whom shall I pair Violeta up with? Another OC?

Mina's POV~
"We gotta go,my Komine senses are tingling."  Everybody just looked at each and raced up the stairs into the security room. The poor security guard was kicked out as we locked the door,raided the mini-fridge and sat down with some blankets. "Who the hell is touching my ass?!" "I wanted to touch it." "That's sexual harassment." "It looked big looking at it from my perspective." I giggled as this happened and looked at the screen and we all spat out our drinks. I couldn't believe it. ****** *** *** ****! (Try to figure that sentence out)

Kody's POV~
It was a normal night,Lumine was right beside me,cuddled up into my chest. I looked at his beautiful features,I couldn't help myself but plant a small kiss on his nose. He slowly opened his eyes. "What?" "Nothing babe,nothing."

3rd person POV~
Lumine was not in a good mood,he was in that small twinge of heat but didn't want to be dominated. The white haired boy tried to grab his pills to keep it under control but,it was late. Kody was already under him.

I'll continue this when I feel better and yeah. The bags under my eyes have gotten worse and I have barely been sleeping but good news,the nightmares have stopped. I had an anxiety attack at lunch 2 days ago and it was horrible,please do not ask about it but yeah. I'm still recovering from it and my friends are the worst beings alive. Sorry.

Me as a child

Me as a child.