Day 12Tuesday10JUL18

In the morning we went to the closest car rental shop, got a convertible audi thanks to the black and gold card, then went to buy me a nice suit for me to wear to Brooke's house. She then spotted Victoria's secret, and insisted we shop there. I wasn't sure to feel awkward or proud to be in Victoria's secret as I waited by the fitting rooms.

She stepped out in a tight lace black panties and red bra, at the right moment so the fat husband and/or single middle-aged pervert standing behind me had turned oaround, and she motined me to sneak in.

We could have made a ruckus in that fitting room but apparently men are not allowed in the fitting rooms under any circumstances. So I was ousted.

She purchased the lingerie and we raced down the pacific coast highway along the ocean to Los Angeles. The car pelted into rich territory. Affluence scattered the mansions' shine underneath the sun which reached 90 degrees by 9am. We hoped that when we raeached her parents' mansion that their garage would still welcome enough space to drive us indoors so we would not have to suffer the heat outside.

Luckily, there was only one car parked inside the garage. Brooke shouted, "My brother's home!"

We walked into the house and reached the kitchen where Brooke looked suspiciously at the empty countertops. The house was as empty as a haunted mansion.

"Where is everyone?" she asked.

"I expected a huge turnout," I said. "Didn't you say you hired an army of maids for your brother's birthday?"

Brooke agreed. She searched the house while I followed behind her. I lost my place in the twisting maze as we sank deeper into the epicenter where a circular room introduced two spiral staircases.

"Something doesn't feel right," said Brooke.