1

aʝυиgкσσкѕ ρσν:
" Tzuyu, I'm fine. I'm just not in my best mood."
"Why Kookie? Babe you've been acting all strange. Was it becuse you cheated on me..? You cheated on me didn't you."
"Tzuyu what the actual fuck, I didn't cheat on you. Where did you get that stupid idea?"
"Ugh Shut up, and there's a new boy in the school. His name is Kim Taehyung."
"Kim Taehyung? And why when we are so close to finishing clases?"
"I don't know, you shouldn't talk to him tho, He is friends of the bully's."
"WHAT?! ANOTHER ONE?!"
"Why do you freak out so much, they never have hurted you."
" but if they do, it will be a lot more painful that the people already say it is."
"Jungkook stop freaking out so much god."
"Okey, okey, fine."
"Go to your class or you are going to be late. Love you bye."
She gives me a peck in the lips and the while smiling walks away. I was really nervous about the new boy, what if he turns out to be as a jackass as the others?! God Jungkook calm the fuck down bro. Let's just walk to clase like a normal day.

I firstly went to my locker, I grab all my stuff that I need for class and close the lockers as I see al the 5 boys , "the bullys" as they call them, I saw another boy walking in the middle of them, I'm guessing he is Kim Taehyung. I started to walk away as fast as I could becuse the boy in the middle was looking at me. A little too much. Suddenly as I am walking away I feel someone grab my arm and then they push me to a locker, that person was pinning me. Since I was scared I had my eyes closed, when I manage to finally open them, I looked at the boy that had pushed me. I was holding the books I had, I looked like a total nerd and those boy who don't fight. I mean I don't fight but I don't look much like people who don't fight,Unfortunately now I do. The boy that had pinned me was Taehyung, or the boy I think I was Taehyung.
"Well guys, is this one of your victims?"
Says the boy that had me pinned to the locker still looking at me up and down. He had a real deep voice and sexy too.
"No, Taehyung we never had bullied Jungkook."
Says the oldest one, Taehyung still was looking at me and then he licked his lips. He said something with a deeper voice.
"Well guess we have a new toy," then he suddenly moves closer to me and whispers.
"We are going to have so much fun bothering you."
Taehyung puts his elbows on my shoulders and then he puts his hands on my hair, then pulls it back.
"Ahh!~ hey stop!"
I let out a moan of pain, but my hair was my sensitive spot, I didn't wanted a fucking boner, especially not from this guy, and not in school.
"So.. your name is Jungkook? What's your full name?~"
He says as he kept pulling my hair back, since I wanted him to stop I just answered quickly.
"M-My name is Jeon Nungkook.."
"Okey, Jeon, for the rest of the year, you are going to be our little victim."
He then lets me go, and walks away. I was in shock, like who the fuck is him?! Why me?! He can go fuck himself, I don't want to be the damn toy of a bunch of assholes. They can suck my dick. Anyways, I just went to my class and went to my seat, After a while the class started like normally it would. After a few minutes I hear someone walk in the door, I ignored it and kept looking at the teacher. The teacher was looking at the person who entered the class. The the teacher said.
"Your late on your first day of class, Taehyung."
As he said Taehyung, i looked at the person who entered the classroom with wide eyes. WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING IN THIS CLASS?!
"Sorry, I will try not to be late again, my apologies."
Taehyung said in a soft voice as he bowed. Then the teacher said in a kinda mad and raspy voice.
" you better not mister, or you're getting detention next time. Go and seat... there beside Jungkook."
The teacher pointed at me so he could see me, fuck can this day get any worse? Taehyung set next to me, why is he looking at me so much? I swear I was so close to tell him what the fuck is wrong with him. I just looked back at the teacher, and attend the class normally, but... it didn't feel as normal as always, I feel like I'm being watched, I look at Tae and see he was looking at me, like really foucused. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. I am going to regret this but hey let's just talk to him.
"Um Taehyung aren't you going to focuse on class?"
"No, I have better things to focuse on."
"Then why are you looking at me?"
"Becuse your the first thing I want to focuse on."
"Oh god... m just gonna go back to the class.."
I do as I say and look back at the teacher.