9

Jungkook's pov:

Mom? Mom? Can you hear me? Mom? Why aren't you moving? Mom you look pale, your chest isn't moving anymore, is this a breathing contest?! Can I join? I can't hear your heartbeat. Mom? Answer me. Mom?

"Mom?!" And that's when I woke up and looked around, I was in history class, people were looking at me. Stop looking at me like that. I don't like it. I wanted to glare at everyone in classroom, but I don't want to seem rude, I think they are just worried, of either, really annoyed.

"Jeon? Are you okey?" Someone with a tired and raspy voice said, I looked at the person, it was my teacher, he interrupted my thoughts. I try a smile so maybe he can leave me alone.
"Yeah, im fine, sorry." I couldn't handle the attention that was being put on me, I hated it, a lot.

The teacher nodded and continued with his class, all the attention was not on me anymore but on the teacher, I felt like I was being stared at, I looked around, everyone was paying attention to the class. What the hell... I let out a low sigh and tried to focus on the class, then, my name was called.
"Attention teachers, I'm sorry for the interruption. Jeon Jungkook, please come by the principal's office, thank you."
The attention was put on me again. I quickly stood up and grabbed my black backpack with a toxic warning sign on it. I walked out the room filled with kids and stares as quickly as I could, the attention was still on me, all the eyes followed my steps. All of them.

I as on my way to the office, looking around, the trees seem... dead? I shook my head and look at the nice trees, Wait- they were just dead. I looked at the tree in obvious distraction and confusion, I was going to walk closer to them but..crap! The principal! I went back to the direction I was going to in the first place, I speeded up my walking so I could get to my destination as quickly as I could, walking pass classrooms as I felt attention being out on me each time I passed by one. Honestly, I wish this attention was put on the people who actually want it, they do so many things to get attention, I don't like people looking at me, or a place where it's full of people and noise, I like quite places, it always gives me a headache, a big one. I keep walking to the office, did the principal thought I did anything wrong, does she want to talk about anything personal, ugh no.
Jungkook, put yourself together.
Since I was already infront the office, I had to calm down, maybe it isn't something bad. Let's just- I walk in the office and continue walking to principal's office. I finally reach the wooden door with a sign that said "Principal's Office" I open the wooden door and walk in the room with pink walls, it had a Barbie picture, before I could examine the room anymore, I look at the person who just talked, the principal, she is a small person, like 5'3 probably, her purple high heels make her look more tall, she has blonde hair with pink high lights on them. She was wearing a purple shirt along with black jeans.
"Close the door sweet heart, please" the woman had a calm voice, it has sweetness all over it, it would calm down anyone.

I turned around, facing the wooden door again, I grabbed the golden pink cold door knob, I pulled until the door was closed. I turn back and the blonde woman and she signals the pink chair infront of her
"Sit down sweetheart, if you like, if you want to keep standing, it's fine by me, it's your decision." She said with that sweet voice of hers, she didn't put down her smile at all. I decided to sit down on the pink chair, since my legs hurt.
After I sit down, she sits down on the comfy pink chair, she looked adorable when she sat down. Is this really my principal? yes bitch, it is.

"Sweetie, hm how should I said this, I need to talk to you about something, don't freak out ok?"
I nodded and looked at my phone with a black cover, I pressed the button on it and a screen appears, with a light bulb as wallpaper, I look at the first number there are. Oh it's next class already?

Sorry again, I just write when I feel inspired to, im not going to say anything else, I couldn't also add the person to this chapter but I think that I will to the next one, now, how was your day? 💕