6

It's been 2 weeks since what happened to Jungkook in the party... Mark was locked up in jail, Taehyung was locked up too, the police never told us why he got locked up, but he is only staying in Jail for one month. Jungkook never came out of his room, he didn't go to school, he didn't eat, he was slowly dying... in a bed full of tears. But... Jungkook decide that he would go to school today, he is still traumatized about what happened, he had nightmares every night, every time he thinks of Mark, he starts screaming and crying, he pulls his hairs and hits himself. He has some bruises on his body, he thought that maybe if he went to school, he would just forget about it for a while... but even the scene of Tae getting arrested haunts him... Let me tell you a little bit of what happened.

-flashback-

"Don't worry... i won't let anyone hurt you" Taehyung promised. He was hugging Jungkook as tight as he can.. he doesn't want to let him go.. suddenly while Jungkook is sobbing and shaking, someone runs in the room, he was short and had silver hair, oh it's Yoongi.
"Oh my god... are you guys okey?!" Yoongi says with a worried look and runs to the two boys who are hugging each other, Yoongi starts screaming for help, another short boy comes in, he calls the police and ambulance. Tae wrapped a blanket around Jungkook's shaking body, he didn't hesitate to pick him up, he ran out the building, Yoongi was blocking people who were trying to walk to Tae and ask him questions. When the exit left the building, there were ambulance and police, some of them ran to the inside the building, they later came out with Mark, he woke up, they had him handcuffed and they took him inside of one of the police cars, there were people, like a lot of people looking at the incident, people coming out the building to see what's happening. Tae fell on his knees when he looked back at Jungkook, he eyes were closed... his whole body was pale.. it was a horrible scene..
"HELP! PLEASE HE ISN'T BREATHING!" Taehyung screamed, people were gasping as the police and the ambulance ran up to them, they took Jungkook out of Tae's hands... Tae got up while screaming..
"PLEASE HELP HIM, D-DONT HURT HIM" The police grabbed him and handcuffed him too. Taehyung was confused and he started shaking.
"No..No! What are you doing?! I have to protect him! Let me go"

The police ignored his screams and took him inside the policemen car, everything went so fast but it seems as if it were in slow motion...

-end of the flashback-

Jungkook had tears rolling down his cheeks by thinking of the situation... of course he couldn't remember.. Yoongi told him what happened... Yoongi visit him everyday, he always came with Jimin, Jungkook sometimes looks empty.. he is hurt.. but maybe he can forget about what happened today at school... he got up from the bed, he went to take a shower, he got ready he had some black boots, a black hoodie and some black pants, he grabbed his phone, and everything he needed for school. He took a deep breath and went downstairs, he didn't eat, he just stepped out the house, he already got weird looks, he just looked down and continue walking to school.

He finally made it, the minute he stepped in the school he could already hear people murmuring, he kept walking, he saw Lisa, Then Lisa saw him, Lisa ran really fast to him and hugged him as tight as she could.. leaving a smile on Jungkook's face, he hugged her back, he was happy to see her. When she backed to look at him, she had tears rolling down her cheeks, Jungkook looked at her, he couldn't speak cause every time he did, he started to cry, he wiped her tears away and hugged her again.

"Kookie, I missed you so much, I was so worried.."
Jungkook looked at her after breaking the hug, he smiled and Lisa giggled, he was actually happy, he already forgot what happened.. but soon it will come back..

Alright peps I hope you enjoyed this episode, I know it's short but I'm really sleepy so sorry if there are any mistakes,
I hope all of you are doing great, I'm always here to listen to you guys, dm me if you wanna talk about something or want someone to listen to ya

Okey love you bye bye 💜💜