4

Taehyung's pov:

Another day, alone with Jungkook.... We haven't talked since his girlfriend came here... There's a party today, i heard he is going, im going too maybe o could talk to him today... Or just forget my problems today.

--------

Jungkook's pov:

I hate this... I hate everything, not talking to Taehyung, being with my girlfriend... Everything sucks right now, well at least theres a party today... Maybe i can forget my problems for today...
The party starts at 9:00pm, it's...
I check my phone to see what hour is...
"its... 8:21?! DAMMIT I NEED TO.GET READY!"
I quickly put my phone down and get up from my bed, I run to the bathroom and quickly take my clothes off, i take a quick shower then i put on some clothes.

I grab my phone after walking out the bathroom, i slide my phone in my pocket and rush downstairs, i didn't see taehyung anywhere when i was running downstairs, i guess he already left

I quickly rush to the party
---------------------

Jungkook finally reaches the house, he walks in and takes a deep breath, looks around, Jungkook thought that maybe he saw Taehyung, why do i want to see him so bad..? Jungkook thought.. I mean it was a question he has been looking an answer for, he shook off the thought. No more Taehyung for today ok?

Jungkook walked into the crowd, he was about to get a drink someone pulled his hand, he looked at the person pulling his hand.
"...Mark? What are you-"
"shh just come on this crowd is too much for you"
"excuse me?"
"didn't i just tell you to shut up?"

Jungkook stayed quiet, he was so confused, where was he taking Jungkook, or why, or why him, why the boy who isn't that much noticible in the fucken school.

Mark is one of those guys who are really popular, who fucks everybody he wants to fuck, maybe thats it, maybe he wanted to fuck Jungkook, or not. Well i guess we will see.

They walked in the rooftop of the building, which haves the most amazing view ever, you could see the people walking, the amusment park, like the whole city, some people say its the best place to actually confess, i mean the view is amazing, wait.. is that it? is... Mark confessing?!

Mark lets Jungkook go, Kook looked at Mark a bit worried, what if he really took him here to confess? No. i mean who would like me? Kook thought.

"Jungkook, sorry for suddenly bringing you here.."

"i-its fine.. why did you bring me here?"

"i have something to tell you..."

Holy shit

"oh what is it?"

"Jungkook... i really... i like you... i..."

Jungkook wasn't shook at all, i mean he was a bit scared of Mark saying that.. but again, Mark only wants to fuck people, he doesn't want to be in relationships. for example. He even fucked Jackson, and Jackson ain't even gay. some people say Mark drugged him, others say he just waited until Jackson got drunk, then fucked him, others say Jackson wanted it, Mark's best friend said he heard them, Jackson was begging for more. Jackson never talked about it, again, he is not gay, he doesn't hate gays either, he just hates Mark, he never said why, but Kook thinks is because of Mark, Jackson changed a bit since that night.

"Mark, stop... please.. it hurts so bad..."
"Shut it, Jackson"
Mark kept thrusting into Jackson, harder by every thrust.
Jackson gaved up.. it was like if he were lifeless.

Back to Mark and Kook.

"Mark, i know what you are up to, i know you did something to Jackson, that is not going to happen to me too"

Jungkook begin to walk away from Mark, being close to him gaved him the creeps.
but... suddenly he feels Mark grabs his wrist tightly, Mark pulled Jungkook to him really fast and Mark maked Jungkook look at him with only fear...
Jungkook is not strong, at all, he looks like he is strong but he isn't and Mark knew that.
"listen to me little prick, you are just going to follow my orders"
before Jungkook could even move, Mark pulled him downstairs, Mark took him to one room, he pushed Jungkook to the bed and slammed the door shut. "Ma-Mark please.. i-i dont want to do this, just let me go.. i wont t-tell anyone, i swear, ple-"
"shut the fuck up, i dont care what you want you whore."
"P-pl-please let me g-"
"I SAID SHUT UP!!"
Mark slapped Jungkook to make him shut up... but you see.. Jungkook isn't strong, but he doesn't quit that easily.
Jungkook kicked Mark causing him to fall to the ground, Jungkook took the chance to run to the door while screaming "HELP ME PLEASE!!" but Jungkook got picked up and thrown to the bed before he could even reach the door.
"NO NO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE" Mark got on top of Jungkook and stuffed his mouth with a small towel, muffling Jungkook screams for help.
Marl quickly pinned Jungkook so he could not take the towel off or move, i mean he was weak.
Taehyung... someone... please... help me...
---------

alright i finally uploaded, i saw the two comments amd tried to upload as fast as i can
hehe i know this is horrible lol, also im supposed to be practicing smhh
ok bye bye Kookiess