"Pulp Fiction Was His Favourite Movie After All"

"Goddammit!" I yelled as I threw my guitar to the floor and stomped out of the garage.

"What?"  The Way brothers asked in unison.
"Freakin' string broke." I grumbled.
"Dude, just fix it?" Mikey questioned as he pushed his glasses back onto his nose, "Shouldn't be too hard to fix anyways.."
"Well ya see Mikes, when you don't have any spare strings it can be a bit difficult." I replied while walking up the driveway.

As all three of us walked back into the living room, Mikey turned on the TV and started playing Pulp Fiction. It was his favourite movie, classic Mikey.

I was three years younger than the oldest brother, Gerard. He was 21 and I was 18, not that much of an age difference I guess. Mikey and I had a one year age gap between us, he was 19. He acted extremely responsible compared to the way he used to act back in high school though.

Mikey sorta changed dramatically after we graduated, something about being a 'responsible adult' so he can get a 'decent job' or something like that.

Who needs a job anyways? I've never had a job, and I probably never will considering the type of person I am. I'm just your typical burnout who plays guitar, likes dogs and will probably end up homeless at 35.

After we finished watching Pulp Fiction, the Way brothers retreated back into their rooms because I had to go home. It was really cold walking down the street in the middle of January. 

The fuckin' snow man, Jesus Christ, it got all over my shoes and my jeans. My jeans were basically soaked when I got inside.

Mom wasn't home, as usual. She always had something important to do apparently, she was probably trying to remember how she ended up in this backwash town. My dogs Sweet-Pea and Mama came up to me and greeted me at the door, they must've missed me.

"How are my two favourite girls?" I smiled happily at the two dogs jumping on my legs. They wagged their tails and barked in response to my greeting. I started to walk upstairs to my room & they did the same..

I flopped onto my bed and the dogs followed suit. They both laid down next to me and fell asleep. I loved them so much, they're really cute when they sleep.

Soon enough, I fell asleep and had a weird dream. It actually scared me so much that I woke up in a cold sweat thinking that they were at my door again.

A/N ) God I'm so sorry this is such a small chapter but I'm going through some writers block and I just can't think of anything to write at the moment. I promise these chapters will be longer in the future when I actually can write something without forgetting what it was about.

I will try to keep up with a regular writing schedule but it's just very hard as I have a lot of stuff on my plate right now. I promise to keep you guys updated with my other stories as well; this story certainly will be a good one.

I'll try to update about once a week or once every fortnight.

Love you all,  xoxoR
🦖🧡