17. pool time

ayla's POV

"lets go swimming in the pool from the building." i said smiling. all the boys nodded and chayene and tricia smiled while giving me a hug. "yes. finally something fun to do today." chayene giggled. everyone got changed into swimming clothes. chayene is wearing a bright red bikini top with ruffles and a black bottom. im wearing a soft pink bikini. tricia is wearing a black bottom and a black and white striped top. the boys wear all a kneelength swimshort. ashton a blue one. michael a red one. luke a black one. and calum a green one. just like their super clothes. thijs is wearing a hot pink one. me and the girls laughed a bit. but he looks kinda cute in it.

luke's POV

wow the girls look stunning. im so happy for my dudes they can be together with them. they deserve it. i dont deserve any of such girls. i have done so much bad. "luke are you coming to or do you just stand there watching at the door." tricia broke through my thought. "im coming." i said quickly and run to them. lets go swimming.

michael's POV

we arrived at the pool that is on the main floor. it was pretty big and cool. there was nobody except us. i winked at the boys and we all grabbed the girls as they put down their stuff. we threw them into the water and before they could say anything we jumped in the pool to. everyone bursted out laughing. i climbed on luke his back so he got underwater. he came up and splashed water in my face. "Jerk." he laughed. "WATER FIGHT." the girls yelled at the same time. there began everyone splashing water round and round.

nathalie's POV

i still havent heard anything of finding the place where they hide. why is it so difficult. "ma'am?" i heard behind me. "yes dear. what is wrong?" i said turning around. "well i think we have some cords were they could hide." merve said. "ohh amazing. i was tired of waiting." i smiled. "send the troops and go with them." i said to merve while calling yeliz. she nodded amd go away with yeliz to get the car. "time for a surprise attack." merve laughed.