AWRF

"Alright guys! We'll be back after this short break!" Dan and Phil said as they walked off stage and into the backstage area. They saw the Dil head sitting there, the guy wearing it nowhere to be seen.

They were on their American tour, TATINOF. The intermission just started and they happened to be alone, the rest of the crew attending to the technology included in the show. But soon enough the environment around them changed to be really kinky and gay. Dan put the Dil head prop on his head and Phil started getting horny, watching Dan closely.

"Oh Dan, you big Dil doll. I never would have expected our Dil to bring out this-this beast in me. I really want to fuck you right now. Hard, against the wall." Phil spoke with vigor and passion. A flare of want in his blue eyes.

"Oh, I never expected this of you. How horrible it must have been watching Dil walk down the aisle every day... imagining me in it..." Dan was growing impatient as Phil bit his lip. Not being able to see was bringing out this primal animal instinct.

"Come with me you... playful... man." Phil takes Dan's hand, caressing his knuckles. "Close your eyes and I'll lead you away. Trust me." He rasped out, this grizzly and wild part of him taking over.

"Fuck me, hard. Now please. Please Daddy." Dan moaned, submissive as always, being a bottom and everything.

Phil grabbed a pair of handcuffs and walked towards Dan, "Please be gentle with the handcuffs, I have sensitive skin," Dan pleaded.

"You don't get to ask me anything. You are my bitch. I am the master." Phil growled sexually, causing Dan to shiver in anticipation.

Dan started getting really hot, the heat traveling down. He knew he was in the hands of a very trusted partner, but oh who was he kidding? He wanted- needed Phil to fuck him, up, down. Everywhere and anywhere.

Phil led him to the dressing room and knew what his Dan wanted, getting straight (or gay rather) to the point. He pushed Dan against the wall, his heavy breaths sending shivers down Phil's spine. He began to grind against Dan. Dan mewled like the furry bitch he truly is.

Phil pressed him against the wall, feeling Dan's body squirm from under him. The Dil head banged against the wall at Phil's sudden movements, as a string of moans escaped him. His fingers rubbed into Dan's exposed sides, the sensation making Dan gasp. Phil smirked, pressing his lips to his neck as he began to kiss the soft skin.

Phil's hand reached into Dan's jeans, his fingers lingering over his dick. Dan's eyes squeezed close as he bucked into Phil's hand, wanting more. Phil undid Dan's belt and removed his pants, the boxers holding in his quivering member.

Phil threw Dan's pants to the side agGresSiveLY(eehaw) taking Dan's dick in his hand, keeping the boxers in fist and yanking them down to Dan's knee, lingering on his ankles.

"Cum quickly my bitch slave, we haven't got much time." Phil whispered into Dan's ear, biting it as he began to dribble. "Our fans are waiting for us." he growled.

Dan moaned and threw his head back, the Dil head hanging on somehow as it made contact with the wall again, "Oh please, you know they would much rather watch this than any show." Dan said between breaths, managing to keep his sarcasm in tact.

Phil shoved Dan further into the wall and his microphone, which was ripped off his pants due to it being taped to his back and face, was accidentally switched on. Not even the music in the audience could drown out the noise of their deep and erotic sex. Everyone went silent (except that one bitch screaming.)

The moans became louder as the boys started to reach their climax. Dan began to finish and Phil let the cum collect in his palm, pulling his hand up and licking the white substance off his fingers one by one. The Dil head was up against the wall and Dan felt the head begin to dent under the pressure.

"Oh boy... the tears streaming down my neck are icy cold... but you can't see it because of my... massive... head." Dan moaned as quiet as he could, but not quiet enough. Martyn knocked on the door and before the boys could tell him they were busy he opened the door and the boys paused, semen dripping down their legs and the squished Dil head still on Dan's head.

"Uh... you have 5 minutes... till the show starts again..." He closed the door and before the boys returned to their activity they heard the man speak into his walkie talkie "Ah shituck, they're at it again. Cornelia, I owe you 10 bucks." Martyn said, a faint cheer and his voice drifting as he walked away from the dirty room.

They finished quickly, moans exchanged between them as quickly as their liquids. Dan finished with one last long "Zerpanooch".

They put their boxers and pants on, accidentally grabbing the wrong ones before finally getting it right. The Dil head was hot and sweaty so he pulled the head off and set it on the table. Dil was dented at the back and the paint was chipping off in multiple places. A suspicious white stain was on Dil's poor chin and on Phil's pants.

Dan's breathing was heavy as the sweat cascaded down his flustered cheeks. He let out a long exclamation of pleasure knowing they were able to take each other in under 15 minutes. Cleaning up their faces and getting their makeup touched up they walked back onto the stage. The audience was gaping, mouths ajar. Several seats were empty at this point, clearly from where parents made their children leave.

"You guys had a good intermission?" Dan said cheerily as though nothing had happened. No one cheered and Dan was suddenly more anxious than he had ever been. A fan took it upon themselves to come up with a clever response.

"NOT AS MUCH FUN AS YOU GUYS HAD!" (I mean it was the most fun they ever had) The entire audience cheered and screamed at that response. Dan and Phil's faces turned beet red as they looked backstage, everything they had planned escaping their brains. The crew quickly gathered them backstage, Dan and Phil saying they would be back in a minute.

Martyn realized sooner than they did.

"Um so it would seem that... your mics were on... during the intermission... so everything you guys did, was being broadcast throughout the entire theatre." Martyn spoke slowly so they wouldn't freak out.

"Oh no... what are we going to do now?" The boys asked, shame and fear overtaking their thoughts. Forgetting that their mics were still on they heard an angry mother in the audience, "For starters, GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!" She screamed.

Phil suddenly got an attitude. "Oh, we'll give you your money's worth alright," he said while grabbing Dan's collar and dragging him back on stage. Dan froze like a deer in the headlights, not sure how to respond. Suddenly Phil's lips were on his in front of thousands of screaming fans and angry parents.

Time

News articles all around the internet have all written about the "scandalous exchange" Dan and Phil had while on stage. Two weeks later, Dan and Phil were invited to go on the BBC radio 1 show.

"Today we're here with former BBC Radio 1 hosts, Dan and Phil! Alright boys please tell us more about your steamy exchange backstage," Nick Grimshaw beamed with excitement [;)]

"It was gay," Phil said. Dan nodded in agreement.

"The cherry fic was better," Nick said.

Dan and Phil nodded.

The End