Chapter One

Chertovka POV 

I sighed as I unpacked all of my clothes and neatly placed them inside of my new drawers. Ben and I moved in a couple of days ago and let's just say that Derry is extremely crappy! The neighbours suck and there's nothing to do! Ben started a a few days ago and I haven't really heard anything about that so I assume that everything is running smoothly.  "Sis I'm going to school!" I heard Ben yell as he was walking out the door. "OK be safe I love you!" I shouted getting the same answer back which made me smile. I don't really treat Ben like he's my brothjer I treat him as if he was my own son. Son the one word replayed in my head as if it was a broken record player as old unwanted memories resurfaced.

Flashback 

"Lavender dilly dilly I love you too." I finished as I kissed my 6 month sons chubby cheek. My little prince he had my brown hair but he had my husbands ocean blue eyes that shined even in the dark. "I promise I'll protect you." I whispered as I put him into his cot and walked into our bedroom. "How's our little prince doing?" my husband and mate Zachariah asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Good I just put him down for sleep." I replied turning around and looked into those beautiful blue eyes that I have grown to love so dearly. "That's nice how was your day?" Zac asked as we both lied down in our bed. "Good I took Prince to the meadows today." I said smiling at the memory of my son admiring all of the different kinds of flowers their were. "I bet prince would've liked that." Zac laughed as his eyes started to droop making me smile. "You know I love you right?" I said as I kissed his nose making Zac smile before he drowsily replied. "I love you too so much." I sighed in  content before both Zac and I fell into a peaceful slumber but little did I know that my happiness wouldn't last forever. 

HOURS LATER 

Zac and I jolted awake at the sound of our sons voice. Yawning as I sat up I stood up and walked towards the door to check on Prince when I heard Zac say. 

"Sleep I'll check on him." 

"Are you sure?" I asked unsure. 

"Of course I am now get your butt back into this bed and go back to sleep." He demanded pushing me back onto the bed. 

"Whatever you say." I say as I listened to Zac walk down the hallway and into our son's room. Just as I was about to drift off asleep I was once again jolted awake but  by the sound of my sons cry but because of my mate and child screaming in absolute terror and pain I ran into Prince's room only to immediately stop in my tracks. There stood my brother, Pennywise holding my husbands headless body and my son's head in his arms as he smiled his signature smile. 

"Hello Cherry!" Pennywise gleefully greeted not at all bothered by the fact that he had just killed both my mate and my child. Anger ran through my body as I screamed a battle cry before running towards Pennywise ready to kill him but before I could he vanished dropping my husbands and child's body to the floor. My anger was soon replaced with sadness and sorrow as tears ran down my face like waterfalls as I looked at their usually bright eyes which had turned a dull grey colour. 

"I'm so sorry!" I wailed  as I hugged both of them not wanting to let go of either of them. I stayed like that for several hours before I finally got up from my spot on the floor and took my family's dead bodies and gave them a proper burial. 

"I will avenge you." I swore as I dropped flowers onto both of their graves before turning around and walking away. 

Flashback End

I wiped away the tears as I walked back downstairs and continued to clean up trying to forget all of those painful memories. 

TIMESKIP

I was in the kitchen serving Ben when I heard the door open and the scent of blood Ben's blood wafted into my nose. I ran to front door and started to examine my brother. 

"Bro what happened!" I frantically asked as I picked him up and sat him on the kitchen stool and started to replace his current bandaid. 

"Nothing!" He replied quickly as if he was trying to hide something. I growled warning Ben to tell me the truth. I watched Ben sigh before he confessed. "These boys at school were bullying me, I ran away and I came across these boys from school and they helped me." He said ashamed that he lied to me. I sighed before hugging Ben obviously shocking him. 

"It's okay." I assured him. "Just don't lie to me next time OK." I say as I packed all of the first aid equipment away. 

"Okay sis."

"Good now dinners on the stove, get your homework done and I want you in bed by the time I get back." 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Food shopping." Was all I replied with before I kissed him on the cheek and walked out the house and into the car.