Chapter 16 : Drunks

A/N

Before you continue to read, I want you guys to guess what's 'bout to happen in this chapter just by looking at the chapter's title.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Jisoo •

"Ugh, Lisa texted me again" I complained.

"Chae too. It's cute how their inlove with each other" Jennie said, showing me the set of ChaeLisa selfies Chae sent.

"Good for you Chae only sent pics! Lisa literally wrote a a long message describing their date!" I said.

"It's their third monthsary, it's normal"

"Whatever" I said "So what do you wanna do today?"

"Movie night?" She suggested excitedly, showing her famous gummy smile.

Oh gosh, my heart is having palpitations.

"Sure, come on. Let's do it at my place" I said.

"Cool"

°°°

"Popcorn's ready!" Jennie screamed as she quickly jumped to the sofa, causing the both of us to fall.

She's on top.

Why is my heart beating like this?

"I'm sorry" Jennie said as she pecked the side if lip. . ?

Is she teasing me?

Why did she do that?

Why has she been flirty this pass few days?

"You look cute when you're flustered" She said before standing up. She offered me a hand and I quickly accepted it.

"Come on. Seat beside me" Jennie said, I looked at her questionably.

"Jen, that sofa is for one person only" I said, emphasizing the word 'one'.

"Then sit on me" She said plainly.

"W-what?" I asked, she just chuckled and grabbed my wrist pulling me to the other sofa, the one thats for multiple of people.

But instead of sitting down she layed the both of us down.

The closeness of our bodies are making blush.

"Y-you do know this is a sofa bed, right?" I said, as I turned around so that my back was facing her.

"Yeah, but I like to be this close with you" She said, as she snuggled up to me, hiding her face in my neck.

"J-jendeukie. The movie is starting"

"I know" She said but continued whatever she was doing.

°°°

We just finished watching a movie, and it was already evening.

We didn't mind having dinner we ate too much while watching.

"I'm bored. What do you wanna do?" I asked as I got out of her embrace.

Yes, we remained in that position during the whole movie.

I somehow found it comforting.

"Lets play Truth or Dare" Jennie suggested.

"Okay. . . You wanna put a twist on it don't you?"

"You know me so well" She said. "So the twist is that when you look like you're lying or hesitate to answer a question or do a dare you have to take two shots of wine"