Chapter 7 : Ex

• Third Person •

"Kids still aren't coming?" Jennie said setting down two mugs of coffee.

"Yeah, eomma wants us to spend more time together" Jisoo said sipping on her coffee. "Thank you by the way"

"For what?" Jennie smiled showing her gums.

"For last night, I really loved it"

"I should be thanking you too, atleast I got to know our interesting love story"

"Well it is since. . . It took you a few years to finally ask me out"

"Years? I only started liking you when you had a meeting with me" Jennie defended.

"You sure? You seem to stare at me a lot back at highschool" Jisoo teased.

"I-I don't know. . . what you're talking about"

"As far as I can remember you only lost 10 years worth of memories"

"Look I was -" Jennie's defense was interrupted by a ding from the doorbell.

"I'll get that" Jisoo said.

"Jin?" Jisoo said once she's open the door.

"Hey Jisoo, just came to stop by and -"

"Didn't I already told you to fuck off?" Jennie said walking behind Jisoo.

"Well actually, you punched me the face" Jin said, Jisoo looked at her with an is-he-serious? expression.

"Same thing" Said Jennie towards Jin, not bothering to explain to Jisoo.

"Jisoo, can't you see? Jennie doesn't deserve you, you're too precious. You belong to me" Jin pursuaded her.

"I don't deserve her either, you can't pursuade me on coming back to you" Jisoo said.

"But I know someone who can pursuade your girl" Jin said, right there a man with mint green hair appeared.

"Hey Jennie. Flowers?" Yoongi said holding up a few roses.

"Yoongi. . ." Jennie said, it may have been years but he was Jennie's first love.

"First love never dies right?" Jin said.

"Yeah. . ." Jennie said walking up to Yoongi.

"Jennie are you serious?" Jisoo said.

"You know I may have lost most of my memories but. . ." Jennie stroked her thumb on Yoongi's cheeks, a finger trailing his jawline, finally places her thumb on his lips. Then. . . she kicked him in the balls. Yoongi was now wimping on the ground. "That you chose to cheat on me"

Jin helped Yoongi stood up.

"We came here in peace. . . But looks like you want it rough" Jin said sending a fist towards Jennie making her fall to the ground.

Jennie gained her balance and returned the fist back to Jin and kicked him in the stomach.

"Jennie stop. . ." Jisoo grabbed Jennie at her wrist but Jennie shoved her off. Continuing on beating Jin while he lays on the ground.

"Yoongi help me stop them" Jisoo said.

"Hey, we both care for them but this is their fight. . ." Yoongi said earning a glare from the shorter girl.

Jin managed to push Jennie off and pin her to the walls. Attempting to punch her, but failed making him punch the wall instead. Just as Jin was to repeat his failed action Yoongi stepped in between the two.