ENTRY ONE

Hi my name is  Jade Erika Yvonne Milan . Im 18 years , i hate using the word "OLD" for it sounds irritating knowing that im actually getting close to it.Im a naturally born filipina,migrated to Vancouver,Canada when i was 6,went to Busan ,South Korea and lastly went back to the Philippines at the age of 15.Yeah, ive been to alot of places not because i want to travel the world , but because of something more IMPORTANT to that.Im actually,looking for the best doctor who could help me with my illness.I have leukemia , been striving to it for these past 15 years .I thought im incurable despite of the fact that my parents hired Doctors specialist to that kind of disease, my spiritual aspects and ofcourse all my hopes are starting to melt just like an ice cream.

When i was about to give-up someone came like a shooting star giving me second hopes .He was a nice guy.A very nice one,he came like an angel giving me hopes,strength and another second chance to live.One thing i wont ever forget is when he said that WE WILL STILL SEE EACH OTHER.It soared like a song inside my mind as if im having an LSS or what they called LAST SONG SYNDROME though ive never heard a song after all.Right after that ive found myself  smilingly fighting for my life .

What's his name?? His Paulo Doroteo Castro,a Third year student of Madisson Academy . The Campus prince and Campus hearthrob.He is my only inspiration . My only hope,my only EVERYTHING.

"yucks,youre freacking insane ,'cous."she rolled her eyes heavenwards.We were at the school's cafeteria.I told her about my plan of transffering to Madison Academy, our school's number one competitor.Both Madisson and Wellhimpton Academy are ,i can say one of the most outstanding schools you could ever imagine.Both schools makes-up intelligent and well-known students.They all became famous of their careers.She picks up a piece of fries then threw it on her mouth."lewt mwe gwuess,"she pause for a moment drink her favorite orange juice which she claims to be  a very effective body cleanser which i actually doubt.

"its because of Paulo,isnt it?"i smiled . She knows me more than i know myself.She's Catharina Rivera,my closest friend and cousin."whats with that guy.Hindi pa ba sapat na tinitingala mo sya na parang presidente.Sinasamba araw-araw.Tapos minu-minutong tinititigan ang human-sized

picture nya sa kwarto mo?Couz di kaya nababaliw kana?"

i pouted my lips.I'm not insane ,i assure you that . She's just exasgerrated,ofcourse i dont do those stuff,well yeah ive got a human-sized picture of him posted or better say laminated inside my room,pero yung sambahin sya ,its not like that.How should i say this,its like hinahanap-hanap ko ang boses nya.Pau's(thats what i call him)a singer.And hes got wonderful voice.

"when will you leave?"

"Tomorrow"kamuntik nya pang maibuga ang laman ng bibig nya.She look at me with her eyes wide open as if asking me with ARE YOU SERIOUS??I nodded my head.

"whatt??papanu ka pinayagan ng school?"

"my father is one of the co-owner of the school."yung dad ko ang isa sa mga tumulong ng muntik ng ma-elite ang school ng bangko.Nagkaroon ata ng global crisis , nalalag ang financial status kaya naibenta ang branch na ito thats why hindi ako nahirapan na makaalis kasi naman halos half of the schools property are almost ours.Napabuntunghininga ito,siguro ay nagets na nito.Umiling-iling lang ito.

"and how did you manage to enter to Madisson?almost second sem na ah?"

"we paid my tuition fee for the whole school year,"tumango-tango lang ito. My parents love me , thats why anything i ask for are all granted,but ofcourse im not a spoiled brat.Hinihingi ko lang yung mga bagay na alam kung hindi ko makukuha ng ako lang.

she looked at me intently.Alam ko naiintindihan nya ang kagustuhan kung makapasok sa Madisson Academy.she was right when she said it was because of Pau.I just thought that maybe its the right time to give back the help he given to me 3 years ago.I look outside the window,i already decided,i'll do anything just to give back what he had given.I still remember it when he said that someday we will meet again and when that happens i must make sure that im strong enough .

Pau , andito na ako.Malakas na malakas.

Wala sa loob na napangiti ako.I heard her murmur GOODLUCK.i just smiled,tomorrow would be a different day.With new classmate and new sorrounding ,new friends to chat with and new memories to cherish.

His Pretty Little White Lies

by

inloveako_sayo