Hallway Make Out

Clary' Point Of View:

Jace and I were walking hand in hand. Me, on the the other hand I was still feeling pretty nerveracking after that kiss. Just holding hands made me feel shivers go down my spine, HELL I felt tingles all over. Making my heart beat rapidly with what,excitment? I shake my head in disapproval.

We stop in front of my room. I lean against the wall next to the door staring at Jace and say.

"Thanks for the birthday picnic."

Jace was reluctent to release my hand as he asked.

"Are you going to bed?"

Smiling to myself,I can't help but mock him by answering his question with another question.

"Are you tired?"

Jace smiles,he gets closer to me,stares into my eyes then says.

"I've never been more awake."

He cups the side of my face as his lips meet mine once again. The kiss was soft at first then as it deepend it became more fierce and passionate. Jace's hands went from my face to my body. His touch felt amazing against my skin. I pull him closer to me wounding my fingers in his golden hair. Then it finally hits me.
I completely forgot all about Simon being in my room. I push Jace off me. He's surprised by outburst,maybe a little hurt even.
I wasn't used to seeing his true emotions since he's practically a pro at giving off the impression that he's untouchable to any feeling.

"I forgot that Simon fell asleep in my room." I say.

"Oh." Jace mutters looking down at the ground.

I lift his chin up,"If you want to continue the what did you call it? 'Scintillating' converstation then we should go to your room."
Jace's face lights up immediately.

"I told you sweet talk will get you far with me."

I laugh as Jace pulls me up into his arms as he carries me to his room.