First Everything

Jace's Point Of View:

Clary bumped into me by accient in the greenhouse which lead to a kiss. Something I've been wanting to do for some time now. Sure I was intrigued by her, but I NEVER thought that I would actually desire a girl quite like this. If I did,I got what I wanted out of them then I wanted them gone. Nothing ever serious, But with Clary. . . . I want all of it, I want all of her. Wallking down the corridor to her room hand in hand. My heart was pounding loudly I'm surprised Clary couldn't hear it.

She leaned against the wall next to her bedroom door. We flirt a little more and kiss again until she pushes me away which I'll admit was surpring, not only was that somewhat bad on it's own but she then says something that can REALLY kill a moment. . . .well for me at least.

"I forgot that Simon fell asleep in my room."

"Oh." Is all I mutter since that's all I can get out. I really hate that annoying idiotic rat looking mundane. I REALLY should've just left him as a rat. He should've stayed as one. Always getting in the way. Next thing I know Clary lifts my chin up making me look at her and said.

"If you want to continue the,what did you call it? 'Scintillating' conversation then we should go to your room."

I smile at her. Mocking me,eh.She's trying to be cute,but she doesn't have to try honestly. She's always cute.

"I told you sweet talk will get you far with me."

Clary laughs when I lift her up into my arms. I walk down the corridor to my room. We get to my door I open it then I kiss Clary. She kicks the door closed for me. I walk us both to the bed not breaking the kiss. I reluctantly part our lips so I can put her down on the bed gently before climbing on top of her and bringing her lips back to mine. I trail my hand up her blue pj shorts feeling her smooth soft skin. She lets out a quiet moan, I move my hand to the hem of her shorts and pull them down slowly when they get to her ankles she kicks them off. She sits up as she pulls my shirt up and over my head then throws it to the ground. I pull her onto my lap kissing her neck which lead back to her lips. I lick her bottom lip, she opens her mouth letting me slide my tongue into her mouth as they dance and swirl together in a ryhthm.

I place one of my hands over her panties rubbing gently around her clit and the rest of her sex. She moans. I pull back so I can take her matching blue pj tank off. She isn't wearing a bra. I feel myself getting more aroused. I lay her back down and I gently touch her breast placing both hands on them rotating as well as circling her nipples. I release one so I can lick one of her nipples. I circle my tounge around it also sucking it. I do the same thing to the other. Clary moans and cries out my name.

I smile as she reaches for me and brings me back to her lips.I trail my hand down to her panties and slide it in. I put one finger in, I move it in and out, soon I put another. She was getting wet. She was ready. I sit up so I can take her panties off. I then undo my belt and pants. I slide them off along with my boots. I pull Clary close by her legs. She squeals a little as I do that. I position her, I look at her and say.

"You sure about this?"

She smiles at me. She sits up,cups my face kisses me,looks into my eyes.

"I'm sure. I want you Jace." She said

I pull her close, not breaking eye contact I sit back with her straddling my waist. She slowly lowers herself making a o with her mouth moaning and whimpering a little.

"You okay?" I ask.

She nods. I tell her I'm gonna move a little. She moans soon forgetting the pain and now was engulfed in pleasure and so was I. We're both getting close, we call out for each others names. Clary keeps moaning begging me to go deeper and faster. I give her what she wants,I roll us over with me on top.We both come together, I plop on top of her hugging her close she hugs me back. I pull out, she winces. I tell her I'm sorry. I lift up the covers, I pull Clary close to me.We both lay down I turn off the side lamp. Clary's on top of me, I trace my fingers down lightly on her back when she says.

"Jace?"

"Yeah" I answer

"I. .I love you."

My heart was beating rapidly again. I'm sure I had a huge goofy looking smile on my face. I kiss the top of Clary's head and say.

"I love you too Clary."

She pushes herself closer to me, my arms tighten around her.

"Sorry for blood on the sheets." She mutters

"Don't worry about it. They're just sheets. Besides I'm honored that you chose me to be your first."

She kisses my chest then lays back down. Instantly I fall asleep with the girl I loved.The only one I'll ever love.