Chapter 2: Boy with Sapphire Eyes

This Chapter is dedicated Incredulous! My New Friend at wattpad! You are my friend right? :( 

Anyways!! LET'S READ PEOPLE!!! 

P.S.- Enjoy <3

                                  I                                            I                                            I

                          I      THIS IS A MS.APH3Z STORY!! IT ALL BELONGS TO ME!!      I

                                  I                                            I                                            I

Chapter 2 : Boy with Sapphire Eyes 

Kaycie's P.O.V:

Lalalalalalala! Hey.. soo. I'm walking to school right now, and I still can't get over that nosebleed. But that's the past and this is the present, so we must not worry and just look forward to a happy future- STOPPPP!! Is it me or is this getting sappy? Well blame the Author!! OMG!! SHE IS SOOO CHEESY at times <3 But we still all love her, right? Ya'h know what let's forget about this chapter :) 

This Chapter can now be called : Ms.Aph3z , and the greatest things about her ;)

Here is a list guys! DON'T COMPLAIN!! And please leave a message about her greatness :D

Ms.Aph3z is so GREAT!! Why? :

+ Because She is Just Great  - NO COMPLAINING!

+ She is Awesome! 

+ She has Cookies - That she will not share to MrsHarryStyles2 :P 

+ She is Asian! And proud to be one :D 

+ She doesn't care is this is really annoying people, because they want to read the chapter already ( btw- U are reading the chapter )

+ She LOVES Barbie!! Ahhhh!! Oh My Gosh! I So ADORE Ken!! <3 ( sarcasm) 

+ And because she is just joking and this is just a joke :D 

Hahahah!! Oh.. Ms.Aph3z. Anyways this is the proper chapter :

Chapter 2: Boy with Sapphire eyes ( Deja Vu with the chapter )

Kaycie's P.O.V. : ( Don't worry, this is the 'real' chapter )

I sighed. So I am now at school, walking the hall ways alone. My best friends, are late again! 

With My head in the sky, I walked to my first class : Maths. But I just had to, literally, bump into a.. whoah! Gorgeous 'Hottie' ! 

" Hey, Oh! Sorry, there beautiful :) " He said. Oh gosh! Help! I think I'm falling... In Love. Nevermind don't help me!  

As I stood up, I was able to get a better view of him. He had soft silky brown hair, and hypnotizing Sapphire eyes. I felt myself blush under his gaze.. I am getting nervous. So, I panicked and, picked my books up, and ran away! Yes, I ran away from a great looking guy. I know most of you girls are probably thinking, ' How idiotic can I be?', well to answer your question, very. 

While running, I looked back to see 'Hottie's' face filled with confusion. Make's him look very cute. And, Oh GOSH!! I'm late for class.

I finally found my maths class,and walked in. Phew! The teacher isn't here yet, typical.. the man is always late! 

Just then, someone walked in. Whoah.. It's the boy with sapphire eyes.. He's in my math Class!!! 

If I like him, I swear I will personally kill my friends by not taking them shopping for free ever again! Hey.. that's a good deal ;) 

>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>><<>><<>>>

A/N: I will promise to try and upload more chapters :) Ti'll the next chapter :D