3

"seorin ah" hyunjin called my name but i was daydreaming as we walked. "seorin ah...where are you going? i haven't even told you where i live yet" i stopped in my tracks and turned to him once he said that causing him to laugh.

"i live on 365 seoul avenue building 3 apartment 12B" he said. the minute those words came out his mouth i looked at him and opened my mouth. "what?" he said once he realized my expression.

"n-nothing...i know the way" i said as i turned back around and fell into deep thought again. hyunjin and i are neighbors. i knew that someone new would be moving in but i didn't know it would would be hyunjin.

i started worrying. what if people from school found out, what will happen if hyunjin found out, my high school life wouldn't be as peaceful anymore.

"seorin ah... seorin!" i heard my name being called a few times but i didn't pay attention until i saw a heavy rain but didn't feel anything. i turned to hyunjin and saw him him with his school blazer over my head and for the second time today my heart fluttered.

"why are you looking at me like that again?" he said as his wet hair dripped down onto his face making him look 10x better. i quickly shook my head.

"h-hyunjin you'll get sick, get out of the rain. peotect yourself" i said as i quickly took off my blazer and put it over his head to cover him.

he smiled at me lightly and whispered "okay". now i was finally seeing how attractive he was and why everyone liked him. he was sweet and caring and very cute.

"tell me where to go and i'll take us okay? we can't afford to get sick, it's exam period" hyunjin said as he took my hand in his and started running.

running in the rain with hyunjin made it feel like a movie since we first talked to one another today, felt like one of those movies where we instantly fell in love but who am i to say that?

"ouch, hyunjin wait" i said as i tripped over a rock and fell scraping my knee. he stopped and turned around to me and made a sour face. "let's go to the store yea?" he said as he wrapped my arm around him so i would lean on him for support.

we walked until we found a convenience store and he sat me down on one of the outside tables. honestly that was a dumb move, it's raining and my knee was bleeding but he kept me in the rain where i could possibly get sick.

"here here" he said as he opened up an umbrella that he just brought and put it into my hands to shelter the both of us from the rain.

as he unwrapped the bandage and the cleaning wipe i looked at him. he was so gentle and calm and honestly my heart was fluttering again until he put the cleaning wipe on my cut. i winced in pain but he only grabbed my hand and let me squeeze it until the burning pain went away. he put on the cute puppy bandage and then kissed my knee.

after he kissed my knee i brought my foot up and kicked him in the nose causing him to fall back into the rain holding his nose.

"oh my god hyunjin i'm so sorry. it's just no one has ever done that to me and i was shocked and god i'm so sorry please forgive me" i said as i dropped the umbrella and got on my knees to be next to hyunjin which made my cut hurt a bit.

"it's okay i understand, i always kiss cuts because my mom used to do it and she said with a little bit of love anything could heal" he said as he held his bleeding nose. i quickly opened my bag and took out the little bag of tampons i had and sheltered hyunjin with the umbrella so he can put it in his nose.

"um...what do you want me to do with this seorin?" he said as he showed me the tampon. "oh i saw in a movie putting a tampon also helps with nosebleeds!" i said as i opened the tampon and shoved it up his nose.

as i put it in his nose i took a wipe and cleaned the parts where the blood was but as i did i felt something looking at me and when i lookef up it was hyunjin looking down at me.

"ehm.. sorry. you just looked a bit weird so i stared at you for looking weird. yea." he said as his face flushed a bright color of red causing me to laugh.

"i also brought us cold medicine just in case we get sick.. it's in the bag" he used his head to point at the bag.

we both took the medicine and continued our way to the train station while hyunjin held the umbrella and i held our bags. as we walked i completely forgot my worries about living next to hyunjin. i just wanted it to always be like this. having a friend felt amazing.