7

"that's the foolish girl that broke up with hyunjin" i heard yet again as i made my way to the cafeteria. i've heard that sentence about 50 times today and it was driving me insane. i haven't seen hyunjin since the argument since he didn't show up to school or he skipped his classes.

i arrived at the cafeteria and didn't really like the meals they had so i just walked my way up to the rooftop to get some fresh air and get away from all the gossip.

"please..i'll give you my money just please stop hitting me" i heard a young voice and by the time i opened the door to the rooftop there i saw a junior of mine getting beaten up by my classmates.

"hey hey, leave him alone before i call a teacher over" once those words slipped out of my mouth they all went running away.

"you okay?" i said as i helped the boy up and brought him to the bench at the rooftop. "yea, thanks for that. i would have died if you didn't save me" he said as he chuckled.

"i'm seungmin by the way. you are seorin am i correct?" he said and i nodded. i took out my mini first aid kit that i brought the day after hyunjin and i got hurt.

i cleaned up seungmins wounds even if he did wince. as seungmin talked to me about whatever he wanted to i just heard hyunjins voice and i thought back to the time we cleaned each other up. my eyes filled with tears as i threw the wipe.

i threw myself onto the bench and laid back looking up at the sunny sky.

"something's on your mind, want to talk about it?" seungmin said as he threw himself back and turned his head towards me. i nodded my head and ranted away not leaving out any detail.

"so...you like him? but you don't want it to seem like you only like him for his social status? even if he did confess?" seungmin recapped everything i said and i nodded.

"but seorin, stop letting your brain guide you. let your heart guide you. if anything i think you will be more hurt if you listen to your brain instead of your heart. listen to it, be free" he said as he brought his hand over my eyes to block the sun out.

he did have a point, and i think today i will apologize and tell hyunjin how i really feel about him and how badly i want us to be together.