|2|

The weather was nerve freezing, it was nothing new though. I stood outside the airport and looked for my brother, but I couldn't see him. Well since he was a celebrity I doudted I would find him easily.

I felt a tuggle on my winter jacket and turned around to witness my brother completly dressed in black winter attire with a face mask, sunglasses, and a cap on, dispite the fact that there were only stars in the sky.

"Let's go." He said and with that he led us into his black Marcedes-benz.

We got into his car and he drove off as he just went on a rant on how he was finally getting a vacation off his endless cycle of work, but I didn't give it too much attention. I was lost in my thoughts on how I got second place in the compatiton I restlessly worked so hard to win.

"Joon, I'm starting to think I'm talking to no one." His words snapped me out of thought

"Sorry." Was all that came to my mind.

"I know what will cheer you up." And he didn't peep a word after that for the whole car ride.

We stopped a few meters away from Café Tribe. Yoongi might have been an overly egotistical older brother but he had a soft spot, I just knew it. "Go enjoy a cup of your caramel... Whatever, I'll wait here." He handed me some money and gestured for me to get out of the vehicle. I just gave him a bow and a sincere smile.

I walked into Seoul's snowy night and led myself to my Favorite spot.

~