|21|

I have been laying in my bed for a while now, for some reason, I didn't want to move, I just wanted to lay there all day and be numb, be a dumby. My phone dinged and I dug into my pockets, expecting a message from one of my parents.

~chilwu

are you in your dorm?

I smiled at myself as I read her text. Does she usually text people 9 am in the morning?

yes...

are you dressed?

I laughed out loud, her personality was interesting. She was soft and gentle yet crazy and outgoing, it was like drinking water after chewing mint gum.

lol yeah

okay come on out

I got off my bed and opened the door to witness Chilwu pegged infront of me.

"wha?" I quesioned. She silently handed me the drink that was in her hand. I took it from her hand gave her a little bow and took a quick sip. It was cinnamon caramel coffee.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Know what?" She said puzzled.

"The drink." I gestured.

"Oh it's my favorite, I-is it not to your liking?" She asked as a look of panic washed over her face.

"No, no, it's my favorite as well." She looked calmer and I smiled. After moments of silence I minded my manners. "Oh, um do yo want to come in??" I asked feeling embaressed.

"Oh no, I came to get you so I can walk you to class, didn't want you getting kicked out." She fearlessly said. I smiled at her caring gesture.

"Sure. let me get my bag."