Mess

As I finished getting dressed in the locker room I pushed my way to the front of my team.

"You ready for this Cullen?" Coach Clapp asked me, slapping me on the back.

"Yes sir," I smirked, and held my helmet in my hand.

"Don't fuck up baby bro." My brother smacked me on the head, and laughed, I rolled my eyes.

As the band started the music, we started walking out of the long tunnel.

The walk turned into a jog, as we came through the gold and maroon banner.

I slowed to a stop and looked at all the fans cheering and chanting.

I walked around Bowden field, looking out at the crowd.

"How's it feel baby brother?"

CULLEN! CULLEN! CULLEN! CULLEN!

1 year ago

I am in the prime of my life I am sure of it. I was currently passing a ball and running drills with my team, the Florida State Seminoles.

I was the star Quarterback, my brother was a linebacker. I got all the girls I wanted, I get to party. I have a great life.

I stopped, catching my breath putting my hands on my hips and looking up at the cheerleaders.

I may get all the girls I want but there is only one beauty that I give my attention to.

I jogged up and wrapped my arms around my said beauty.

She squealed, "ugh Jasper don't let Edward see," she joked and I laughed,"haha very funny princess." I deadpanned.

She giggled and turned in my arms, "hi handsome," she went on her tippy toes and kissed me.

"That's more fuckin' like it," I mumbled against her lips before picking her up and spinning her.

"You're sweaty jerk!" She squealed and her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Could you two stop before I throw up?" My wonderful twin sister spoke up.

"Shut up Ali." Bella turned "you and Jasper are utterly disgusting" she rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Ah look what the cat dragged in, the whore and her mistress."

Bella's arms instinctively wrapped around me protectively.

"Lauren," I glowered, glaring at her she wavered a bit before smiling "so cute Edward so glad your happy!"

"My Edward" Bella whispered in my ear.

Present
I looked out to everyone on the field, and turned to my brother.

"Damn good big brother." Emmett smirked at me and clapped me on the back.

"You sure look like shit."