Chapter two

Lily

Mr.Irwin casually greeted everyone at the table including my self.  I was curious to see if her would say anything to my Father about my working for him.

"Calum, Lily I'd like you to meet Mr.Irwin"  Calum shook his hand first and then he looked at me a bit surprised but offered his hand anyway. 

" It's truly great to meet both of you" he spoke to both me and my brother however he kept starring at me as he moved into the seat right next to me. I just try to keep as cool as I could, I did not want to be outed to my father about a job he really did not want me to get in the first

"How's the wife Mr.Hood?" Mr.Irwin asked. 

"Oh she's wonderful" my father smiled proudly. He was always happy to have a conversation about his wife, My mother because she was the most vibrant woman on the face of the earth and my father made sure she had the world. "How about you have you found a queen yet?" He snickered at his pun considering that Mr.Irwin would become the king. 

"I've got someone in mind but it's to soon to tell" he smiled. He glanced at me and it sent shivers down my spine.  He was one of the hottest guys I'd ever might and I'd be lying if I said he didn't turn me one.  "How about you guys anyone in the relationship department? " he directed this toward Calum and myself. 

Calum's eye peaked up at the question,  he was just itching to talk about his new girlfriend.

"Oh well yeah, I have a girlfriend" Calum smiled.  He was in the honeymoon phase of his relationship and I couldn't have been happier for him because he had finally pick the perfect girl. "Her names Caroline Addington" he smiled. He was truly in love with her.  He had a tendency pick girls who were a little of there rocker. There was this one girl he had met at school who when I tell you was a fucking psycho, she was fucking bonkers. She literally as a shrine to him in her dorm room but lucky for me that how I met my best Friend Clark. Clark happened to be Psycho Sara roommate, but after one semester she was looking for a new one, who happened to be me.

"Does she happen to be the daughter of Patrick Addington?" Mr. Irwin questioned. My brother just nodded his head.

"Small world ehh" he chuckled. "He's actually my step Father" he explained.

There were few "ohhhhhhs" that came from each of us at the table. "What about you Ms.Hood? Anyone special?" I can't say that I wasn't surprised that he asked me but I was, entirely. He had caught me off guard and I wasn't sure what to say. Yeah sure I had my fair share of guys but I never really had anyone as my one really.

"Ahh- not at the moment sir" I was slightly uncomfortable but relieved in a weird way. Mr.Irwin and myself just kinda looked each other in the eyes for a second, it was an awkward thing, it was peaceful until the waiter interrupted us.

"Hello everyone, my name is Chad and I'll be taking care of you all tonight. Is there anything I can start you off with?" The waiter asked .

"No I think we're all set to order" my dad spoke. " I'll had the chicken carbonara, please"

"I'll have the pene al vodka" I told him.

"I'll have Ragù please" my brother said

"I'll have Bucatini please" Mr.Irwin smiled at him. "Can we have water for the table as well" the waiter nodded his head and finished writing our orders and left with a smile.

"Okay now for the reason I've brought you all here" my dad announced. He seemed pretty excited about his news. I was wondering what on earth could it possibly have to to do with Mr.Irwin. "Now I know I Normally don't do this but I am ecstatic to announce that Mr.Irwin could possibly be buying my business" me father spoke proudly.  I was taken back by his words.