The best worst lesson...

He was handsome, short brown soft hair that I could run my fingers through for days on end and the bluest of eyes that you could just swim in, he had a nice body to. Even his personality was perfect kind, sweet, curious, funny and a BIG flirt.

                           I remember this one time when we were walking in the woods and he got down on one knee, but obviously I was confused because we are only sophomores. He ended up pulling out this cute little mood ring and said these exact words, "You'll save your self for me wont you? do you love me as much as I love you?", he asked me with the most serious eyes and I ended up crying. I kept repeating yes, yes, yes. He slipped the promise ring on my middle finger and scooped me up in his arms. He nuzzled his forehead on my nose, telling me things like ' your mine forever' and ' don't you ever leave me'. I still remember when he snuck into my room that night and just to tell me not to be cheating on my soon to be husband, which I only laughed at.

                       My friends would say we where couple goals and that we are so cute together.

                        You wouldn't expect him to break up with me a month later for some other girl. To be honest I could see why. She had bigger boobs, always keeps up with the trends and she is popular and she is way more skinner than I am. So when he asked me to give the promise ring back I could kind of understand why he was leaving me but, I still couldn't give him the ring. I ran away crying never bothering to give him the ring. I would never give up that ring, not ever.

                         My friends keep saying to get over him and that he wasn't worth my time but, he was he was worth all the time in the world to me. He used to be my everything, my entire world. And now he's my entire pain, all the pain I feel when I think about him and what could have been.

                    I told my mother It was painful and how much this unsettled me. She invited all my best friends over and they all tried to comfort me. Hugging me and telling me its gonna be okay and they wished he never came into my life but, I was thankful he did, I never want to face that kind of pain again.

                 So I'm glad that he taught me the best worst lesson, NEVER LOVE.