a new beggining?

🌻☉🌻Hinata p.o.v 🌻☉🌻

I just graduated from my middle school and I'm so glad I made it!
But after the tournament I knew I have to practice more , and more , and more! Just you wait you king , I'll catch up!

[Beep boop night time!]

I finished taking a shower and finished diner. I was deciding on going to the nearest school here 30 minutes just to ride a bike , yay awesome! , I also saw that the little giant was there! So I really can't wait until tomorrow , I'll get to go to the same school were the little giant went , hurray! I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was already 10:30 PM , whaaa , so I turned off the lights off my room and jumped on my fluffy bed , I quickly fell asleep.

🥛🌙🥛Kageyamas p.o.v🥛🌙🥛

God dammit! I got rejected at shiratowaizawa , was it because of my "king" status?.. great.. first my team then this? I took a deep breath and sighed " well there is another school.. What was it.. oh yeah karasuno , the one that has coach ikkei." I should sleep if I have to see him tomorrow , I went to my bed and tried to fall asleep , but I couldn't I just couldn't , I kept thinking of that kid , I tried to forget about him but I couldn't , his fast reflexes , his energy , his thig- , wait what!? Why did I just thought that?!? Im not gay... I'm i?..

[owo a fanfic about everyone x hinata? Yup! 👏👏👌🏼]