reunion

(Im so sorry for the long hiatus, i just havent been in a writing mood but after so many people requesting me to write a new chapter i decided to come forth! Expect new chapters soon)

[Kageyamas pov]

Its been a while since i met that little cutie. I miss his skills and that adorable little face, it looks so much like a shiba inu, but anyways today is my first day heading into karasuno high, the one with the famous coach ikkai, the best of the best! I already had everything signed off and im just heading to the gym to practice some of my serves and sets.

[Hinatas pov]

"Today is my first day at Miyagi Prefectural karasuno high! I still havent forgotten about that king of the court guy, so im gonna practice a ton for a revenge match!!" I said while heading to the gym doors, but when i opened it to start my practice i was nothing but shocked. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" i exclaimed, i couldn't believe it, kageyama tobio was here at karasuno. "Why are you here? I thought you would get chosen to one of the successful schools?" He turned away from me, no way he didnt make it? "You didnt make it in? But i thought you were the king of the court!" I said, but i realised that somehow made him pissed.

[Third person pov]

"Who knew that the setter from kitagawa would chose us"
"The guy is cocky, i just know it."
2 voices said. Then 3 people came out, sugawara, daichi, and tanaka.

"Hey youre that no. 1 shortie!" Tanaka exclaimed

"so you both chose karasuno huh?" Daichi said

"we saw you guys play last year" sugawara said calmly

"I- um... I may be small but i can still jump! Ill become the ace of karasuno youll see! Im not the same guy i was last year!" Hinata exclaimed
Kageyama picked up the fallen volleyball and said "me either, so let me see what you are right now short stuff."

(Then that whole entire scene with the vice princible happened haha)

[Kageyamas pov]

So all i have to do is have a better relationship with hinata. But which one do they mean... in a lovey way or teammate way? So many questions but for now i gotta tell that little cutie something. "Hey shortie, we have tanaka on our side, as long as we beat our seniors we will be on the team, so by Saturday be here so we can practice on your receiving" when he heard that he made such an excited face that i wouldve had a nose bleed...

[The end... for now..]

(Anyways the next chapter are going to include the new members! Ill see you guys tomorrow. Ja ne)