Epilogue

10 years later

It's been ten years since the Volturi confrontation and finally the Cullens are living in absolute peace. They all moved to Canada three years after the whole thing. Since that day many things has happened. For example Alice and William got married a year after Jasper and Annie's wedding. And of course William wanted Annie to be his best man.

We all know that Annie isn't a normal vampire since she was born similar to Nessie. A few weeks after Jasper and Annie's wedding something big happened. When Annie was human she couldn't have kids but when she got pregnant as a vampire it took everyone by surprised. She gave birth to twins, a baby boy and a baby girl. Jasper and Annie named them Elijah Jackson Whitlock and Mia Grace Whitlock.

Elijah resemble both his father and mother. He has Jasper's personality, he may seem cold and distant but he's actually has kind soul just like his grandfather Charlie. Mia resemble her gorgeous mother Annie but has blonde hair like her father Jasper. And Elijah has dark brown hair like his mother. Both children have the same color eyes of their mother. But Elijah's eye is a darker hazel while Mia's eye is a light hazel almost a clear green.

And both children are gifted. Instead of feeling people's emotions like his father, Elijah could cut their emotions off, similar to Alec Volturi. Mia has the power of telekinesis which scared the hell out of her family when she threw Jared across the room when he was being mean to Seth.

When Mia was a baby she found her mate, Seth Clearwater. When Seth first laid eyes on baby Mia he freaked out because he thought Annie and Jasper were going to react like Bella did. But surprisingly they didn't, they were both happy that Mia found someone who would protect her and love her until the end of times.

Seth and Mia are now romantically involved, married, and are expecting a beautiful baby boy. They are happily in love.

Even though Mia found her mate, her twin brother Elijah hasn't and honestly he likes his freedom. He's just enjoying his life right now before he finds the one to settle down with.

Jacob and Renesmee are still together and are very much in love. They have one small baby boy. Nessie wanted to honor Jacob's family so she named her little boy after Jacob's great grandfather Ephraim Black. Their baby boy was the first half-vampire half-shapeshifter. Ephraim resembles his father Jacob but had golden eyes like the rest of the Cullen's family. You might say that Ephraim is prove that the two natural enemies could live in peace with each other.

For the first time in a long time the Cullens and Annie felt like everything was perfect. Everything was peaceful and life was good.