The Tutor || My Aunt is A Hoe

After a lunch of chatting with Billy, you and the rest of the class filed back in the classroom. Surprisingly, no other kids got their asses beat. Sure, there was a fair amount of yelling going on, but the bell rang faster than you expected. All of kids filed out of the classroom, but you were struggling to put your binder in your bag, so you were the last one out.
     "Hey, y/n. Can I speak with you for a moment?", Baldi asked.
     You had no idea what he wanted to talk about, you just assumed you were going to get in trouble. So you replied with a:
     "Yeah".
     Baldi stood up from his desk, and removed the ruler from his hand.
     "How was your first day here?"
     "Pretty good", you replied shyly.
     Baldi straightened up his posture and took a step closer to you.
     "You're pretty smart y/n. I think that you'd benefit from some advanced education. You are definitely not at this level. Perhaps I could tutor you outside of school?"
     You were surprised by his proposal, and didn't know what to say. You had so many questions. What the fuck? How much money would it cost? And also, is he going to fucking beat me if I get an answer wrong? Baldi answered most of those questions with what he said next.
     "It will be completely free of cost. I've never had a student actually succeed in answering my questions before. So I will take this opportunity as one in which we can both learn. Perhaps you'll take my job when I retire. Also, I'm very sorry for the way I snapped at you today. It's the only way to actually control the kids".
     You were in complete shock still, but responded with a simple and sweet:
     "Okay".
     Baldi smiled.
     "We can have our first session tomorrow in my classroom after school, okay?"
     "Sounds good"
     You turned around and quickly walked out of the classroom. You walked yourself home and entered your house.
     "Aunt Karen! I'm home!"
     No response, but the wonderful smell of chicken pot pie was in the air. You walked into the kitchen to find your aunt with her headphones on. You walked up to her and poked her shoulder. She turned around in surprise.
     "Aaah! Y/n! Welcome home!"
     You smiled at your aunt's typical weirdness. Your aunt took her headphones off and unplugged them from her phone. Allowing what she was listening to to blast into the kitchen. It was Britney Spears, of course. Your aunt turned down the volume a couple tics, but allowed it to continue playing as you had your conversation.
     "I'm almost done cooking our chicken pot pies! How was school today?"
     "It was alright."
     "Was it fun? That school has really great reviews online.."
     You contemplated telling your aunt about your teacher whom beat a kid, but decided it would cause conflict and left it out of the conversation.
     "Yeah it was pretty fun. I found a friend."
     "Ooh, what's her name."
     "He, actually, and it's Billy."
     "Boy drama already y/n?"
     Aunt Karen was one of those aunts who thought they were your best friend and probed you about your life. She was a "cool" aunt.
     "No, Billy's just a friend."
     Aunt Karen must have sensed your weird attitude. She pushed the oven door shut and turned around to look at you.
     "What's wrong you, you pitiful little thing?"
     You guessed you had to tell her about after school tutoring, so you did.
     "My teacher, Mr. Basik, asked me if I wanted to be tutored after school. I am already top of my class. I accepted the offer and now I'm thinking about it."
     Your aunt paused her weird dance moves for a second.
     "Is he a nice teacher?"
     "Yeah, he's pretty nice", you lied.
     "Is he hot?"
     Yep, that was your aunt. Always getting up in your fucking business. You felt your face grow hot. A blush began to form across your nose.
     "No.. um.. kinda? Maybe? No, he's not hot."
     "Ooh, someone has a little crush on their teacher. Don't worry cupcake, I had a crush on my math teacher when I was younger too."
     Your aunt winked at you and started the weird dance moves once again. You had no doubt in your mind that your Aunt's crush turned into a fling. Your aunt was quite the little hoe when she was younger. Your mom made sure you knew. Apparently she had been a stripper for 20 years. That made quite a bit of sense when she started twerking off of the counters. 'What the fuck?' You thought to yourself.
     "You know y/n, I could teach you a few things."
     Ew.
     Aunt Karen pulled the pot pies out of the oven and placed one of them in front of you. Almost immediately you plunged your fork into the pie, ripping a piece off and eating it ravenously. You finished your pie fast and rushed upstairs even faster. You quickly threw on your night gown and brushed your teeth. Then you headed off to bed. Not to go to sleep of course, but to call your mom.
     "Hey, mom."
     "Hey sweet pea, how are you?"
     "I'm doing alright."
     "How was your first day of school?"
     "Pretty good. I'm doing well. I'm top of my class already."
     "That's great! How's Karen?"
     "She's well."
     "That's good."
     "She's not turning you into a stripper is she?"
     "Not yet, mom."
     Your mom laughed.
     "Alright, sounds good. Goodnight y/n. Make sure you call me tomorrow night."
     After the call you browsed around in your phone. Looking through you friends social media profiles, photos and such. You reminisced on a time that you had with one of them and grew sad. Depression wears you out, so inevitability you fell asleep and dreamed of tomorrow's school day. You were nervous, surprised and even a little scared of what Baldi had in store for you. But hey, you'd never know until you try, right?