Chapter 34

They honked again and before I knew it the car stopped and I heard the sound of people laughing. I was so confused. I grabbed onto Jack's hand and the people from the car got out.

Nattalie: Did you see the looks on your faces!?!? Omg it was hilarious.

Kimber: Nattalie? When did you get here.

Nattalie: Just a few minutes ago.

Corbyn: We were gonna surprise you.

Daniel: But then we saw you two out here...

Angel: And took the chance to scare the shit out of you.

Connie: Bitch it was the greatest.

Trinitee: I laughed my ass off.

Kimber: Dont do that to me you assholes. I fucking hate you all.

Nattalie: Hey lil missy. Watch your language.

Kimber: Really bitch? Your kinda the one who got me to cuss. When we were like 6, we were upstairs in your room and you started cussing, then you told me to join in...

Nattalie: Whatever.

Jack: Um...would you mind explaining what's going on right now because I am confused.

Nattalie: Well ya see pretty boy, I am her girlfriend.

She said while pointing at me.

Jack: What???

Nattalie: We love each other very much, and we have our entire lives.

Kimber: Jack, I love her more than you.

Jack: What the fuck is happening right now?

Nattalie and I burst into laughter.

Jack's POV

I am so freaking confused right now. What the fuck are they talking about?

Kimber: She's my bes frand and she has been ever since we were babies.

Jack: Um...okay then?

Jonah: Come on let's head back to the house.

Kimber: I still haven't finished my run. This jerk right here keeps tryna keep me home.

Angel: What's he wanna do at home.

Kimber: Shut the fuck up bitch.

Connie: Ooh, is my girl gonna fuck???

Trinitee: My gurl finally gonna get some action.

Nattalie: Ooh, Kimber gonna get some.

Kimber: bish you wanna go? We'll go, right here right now.

Nattalie: Fight me bitch.

Connie: Ooh bish fight!!!

Angel: Bish let's go.

Corbyn: Break it up girls, break it up.

Trinitee: Whatever you say Corbitch.

Corbyn: Okay that hurt.

We all just laughed.

Kimber: Well if you don't mind ima finish my run. Peace out bitches.

Jack: Bye babygirl be safe.

Kimber: Bye love you.

Kimber's POV

I put in my earbuds and started jogging. I was listening to X because his music is absolutely amazing.(Rip X😭😭😭) I sang along to some of his songs like 'changes' 'Sad!' and 'Jocelyn Flores' I heard what I thought was a car pulling up behind me and when I turned around there was sure enough a car following me. I jogged faster but the guy kept following me. By now I was sprinting. The guy wouldn't give up. He was still right on my ass. I decided to stop and see what the douchebag wanted. He got out of the car and stood in front of me. He was about 6'3, had dark brown hair and green eyes.

Guy: Hey baby, I could help but notice you running out here. Maybe you'd like to go back to my place.

He said while looking me up and down while biting his lip.

Kimber: I have a boyfriend.

Guy: He doesn't have to know.

Kimber: Fuck you asshole.

Guy: That's what's gonna happen back at my place, sweetheart.

He said while grabbing my waist. I kneed him I'm the balls and took off running to the house after he fell. Soon after he came sprinting towards me. I quickly unlocked the gate and closed it, just before he caught me. I ran up to the house and unlocked the door. Once I was inside I slammed it shut and collapsed to the floor crying. Jack ran over to me.

Jack: Woah, woah, woah. What's wrong?

Kimber: There's a guy outside. He said he wanted to take me back to his place but when I told him no he grabbed my waist. I ran and he started chasing after me.

Jack: Where is this asshole?

Kimber: Outside the gate.

Jack: Hold on, I'll be right back.

He kissed my forehead and walked out.

Jack's POV

I saw the guy standing outside the gate and I unlocked it to let myself out.

Guy: Who are you pretty boy?

I punched him square in the nose.

Jack: Don't you ever touch my girlfriend.

Guy: Oh, so you're the boyfriend.

Jack: Ya I am. What you gonna do about it?

Guy: This.

He tried punching me but I grabbed his arm and kicked him in the stomach. He fell over and I kicked him in the face.

Jack: Don't mess with me you son of a bitch.

I spat at him and walked back to the house. Kimber stood in the door way, her jaw dropped. I smiled which made her smile. I kissed her soft lips and we walked back inside. I grabbed her arm and led her up to the bedroom.

Kimber: Jack.

Jack: What?

Kimber: I know what you're thinking...and I like the idea.

She said while smirking. I smiled and walked into the bedroom.