Erochomai

Jace's P.O.V.

"Jace...jace" i hear breaking through my dreams, the voice of the an angel, the voice of a girl i love. But how?! She's dead.

Slowly as i regain consciousness i feel weight around my waist, a light touch of hands on both my cheeks. Upon opening my eyes I am Blessed with the sight of beauty. Red hair, pale skin and emerald green eyes staring into mine.

Confusion, heartache and a billion questions flood me. But before i can ask any. Her strawberry luscious soft lips crashed down onto mine, with passion, lust and longing. I return the kiss and touch her face making sure this was real.

Breaking free of the kiss clary speaks her voice soft and sweet "Jace, we don't have alot of time, before he  comes back, you have to just listen, can you do that"

I nodd slowly, adjusting my position to try protect her from whoever may be coming.

"Jace, I love you and I'm hoping you love me enough to come with me, I know I've been away, but this time you can come to. Come help us. But if you do come, there is no coming back" "I guess what I'm asking you Jace is will you stay here with Alexander, or come with me?"

Alexander?!since when did clary ever call alec that? We who is we?! And where does is she talking about. That's when i start to notice everything wrong about clary, was this really my clary?. My clary had never looked at me with such distance in her eyes, her posture was even held differently.

The door swung carefully open.
"Now, now little sister stop torturing the poor boy with your beauty, and give him some room to breathe" Johnathon says walking into the room.

Panic fills my body, he's alive?! But how? And what the hell is clary doing with him. Clary hopped off my lap and walked over to sebastian. I ran out of bed grabbing my seraph blade off my nightstand, and hold it to Johnathans throat.

That was to easy, why isn't he fighting back?!

"Johnathon you have some nerve showing up here, what makes you think i wont kill you right here and now"

An evil sadistic chuckle escapes his mouth, i press the blade harder on his throat, blood starts to trickle down his neck. I hear clary making a wince sound and turn to see her bleeding in the exact same spot i cut Johnathan.
The sadistic evil laugh begins to fill my ears.