⤃22⤂

jimin pov

last night was the best night i had in my life. all the times I've had sex with taehyung was great but last night was on a whole different level. but it's prom night. i couldn't wait. im not seeing taehyung until prom when he picks me up in his car his parents got for his birthday.

"jimin, we're going to your house to get ready and to help you get ready." hoseok said with seokjin. "okay." i say. i still haven't told them what happened with me and taehyung last night and i don't plan to.

i get my suit on, and i put my makeup on. just a bit of gray eyeshadow and some rosy pink lipstick which taehyung loves. i put in my contacts. "okay, im ready!" i say. "not like that oh no." seokjin said. i look at them in confusion. "wet your hair." hoseok said. "yeah, that'll look nice and then put on cologne, then you'll be ready." seokjin said. "ah, okay." i say and run up to the bathroom. the boys would be here in 10 minutes and i was nervous.

since im in the bathroom i look and see that my ass still has taehyung's red mark on it. i grin. i love him so much, he's a drug and im addicted to him. ugh, jimin get your needy ass in the living room.

i hear a knock on my door. taehyung presented me with roses. i was shocked, because he dyed his hair red, oh god. and it matched perfectly with the roses. "hey jimin." taehyung said in a deep voice. "h-hi taehyung." i say. he takes my hand and takes me to the limo. everyone else got presented with other things. taehyung was with me, yoongi was with hoseok, namjoon was with jin and yugyeom was with jungkook. huh, their relationship really escalated didn't it?

we arrive and everyone is dancing. there was food, but before we could get to any of that we had to take a picture with our prom date. i took a picture with taehyung and we went to a table. there were pizza and snacks and drinks. not alcohol since this is high school but allay everyone drank in our school.

we were just talking and hugging when a slow song came on. "would you like to dance?" taehyung asked. "yeah. let's go." i say.

we started slow dancing, "god, you're so beautiful." taehyung said. making me blush. "t-thank you. you're quite handsome yourself." i say. "thank you, love." taehyung said and gave me a kiss.

we were staring into each other's eyes and we were in our own worlds, but we didn't notice that everyone had made a big circle around us and was staring in awe. the slow song ended, and we kissed. "i love you." taehyung said. "i love you too." i say. then everyone clapped and cheered. we both laughed. he was actually perfect.

jaebum seemed to be bothered by me and taehyung, glaring at us. but we didn't care because we loved each each other.

taehyung pov

prom night. i spent it with the love of my life and not just some random person that i liked. and im so so happy. after this it's graduation. then college.

get y'all some holy water bc the next chapter is lowkey kinky and im not ready?? anywho bye -chanell 💓