Chapter 11

Jay's POV

Time run so slow when im in class. Im sleepy, im hungry.

I look at my watch oh God! 10 minutes left. I pretented that i was listening to her lectures. Well its okay its just a minor subject anyway.

"Okay, I'll be dismissing you early since its prelim so you could have your lunch and have time to study for your next class. Class dismiss."

"Great!" Im hungry.

As i was about to walk outside and open the door i saw Margareth. Finally!! I saw her after the acquaintance party.

I wonder what happened. She never responded to my textes.

Did i fo something wrong?

She saw me and i think she was startled. Aww she's cute.

"Oh Hi Margareth, its been a while since I the last time i saw you."

And yes she's still staring at me. Oh God i know im Handsome Haha!

I was about to smile but

"Get off your ass on the way Jay, come on Manong is waiting and im hungry too"  what the fuck? Whats wrong with my sister.

"Ahh yeah right, go ahead i'll follow"

She's now looking at my sisters back. What is she thingking? She looks worried.

"Hmm, You have exam today?"  Stupid question. Its obvious Jay You're in a same school.

"Yes, unfortunately hehe"

"Naah, you can do it. Btw im going now bye!" I waved at her and walk away.

She smiled back.

"Nice to see you again Marga!"  And she waved back. Gosh I miss her smile. Too sad we were not in the same hospital anymore. I was at LMC and she's at Regional Hospital I Guess.

I went to the parking lot to see our car. Saw my sister looking upset with me.

"Woah woah , whats with that look?"

"Took you so long"

"Alright in sorry okay?, Manong can we go to Mcdo please. Thank you" i said then I pick up my ohone to text Marga.

I hope she'll respond.

"Its good that I see you Finally"
"Why arent u responding to my textes?"
"Are u mad?"
"Did i do something wrong? Please tell me Marga"

I flood her with questions, i really really want to know why.

My phone beeps

"Lol no im not mad i was just busy, and stop texting me haha your girlfriend might get mad at you if she saw u texting me"

My eyes got bigger after reading it.

What the fuck is she jealous?

"What? Lol No Marga!!"