Visited By My Uncle-1

This is a real life incident that I had encountered. ~ iiananyaii

It was the 25th of January. 3 days after my uncle passed away after struggling from cancer for the past year.

I was a little kid, but I felt his absence and it killed me. My cousin, his son was in standard 6th when his father passed away.

He was suffering from cancer so he always had a walking cane with him where ever he went.

I remember that me and my cousin were sitting in his bedroom watching TV while all the adults and my elder sister were sitting in the living room.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming near. They weren't normal at least, that is what I remember. They were heavy and slow, like someone was dragging their feet.

I looked at my brother and he nodded conveying me that he also heard them.

We waited for someone to come but only the footsteps grew nearer. There was no one.

The footsteps entered the room, to the balcony and then they weren't audible at all.

Me and my brother were shaking in fear yet none of us dared to utter a single word.

we decided to tell our parents about this so we got off the bed and as soon as we did the cane which was standing behind the TV fell and I remember that me and my cousin just stormed out of the room.

We told everyone about what happened but they all dismissed us saying that this was just a mind trick because we were traumatized by what happened.

We were just kids so we weren't taken seriously.

If only they knew what was more to come

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸