Chapter 21: The Father.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callies pov,

We all walked side by side to my fathers territory.

We consists of Vito, Vanessa, and Vincent.

I think I ruined the whole v thing cause I'm obviously a c.

You know I'm Callie and all of their names starts with a V?

I don't have to explain myself further than that...

Vincent said that I had to walk in the front since I'm werewolf and they're with me.

But he says he still didn't understand how my scent was different than most werewolves.

Suddenly two large wolves appeared in front of me.

"Hello! I'm here to talk to your alpha."

The two wolves turned back to human form and wore shorts.

"Name?" The first guy barked.

I gulped at his harsh tone.

"Callie marties, Luna of the white crescent pack" I said determined.

The three v's behind me gasped.

The two guys nodded their head and bowed down.

"Sorry to disrespect you Luna," the second guy said.

"You are excused," I smiled.

"Who are they?" The first guy narrowed his eyes at them.

"My people," I stayed calmly.

"You have vampire pack members?" The second guy looked at me amused and said enthusiastically.

"They aren't my pack members but I won't mind to have them as pack members, you see everyone is equal as long as they are human and breathing there shouldn't be war going on between vampires and werewolves because at the end of the day we all are supernatural beings," I preached.

The second guy looked more impressed where the first guy looked unsure.

"I'll inform the alpha about your arrival Luna," the second guy said.

"Thank you," I nodded my head at him.

A couple of minutes later, the second guy nodded his head .

"The alpha welcomes you in the territory but said if the vampires made the smallest mistake he'll end them."

"I understand his concerns but my vampires are good people and they won't do any harm," I turned to look at 'my vampires' and they smiled warmly at me.

He nodded his head.

"Well then welcome to the moon pack," the second guy said.

Second hit first with his elbows and first sucked in his breath.

"Yeah welcome!" He said through gritted teeth as he held his stomach that was brutally hit by second.