Interview

Her first day in the city, Rebecca had expected to be awoken by the sound of traffic filling the air or the bright beams of sunlight shining through a window, but in stead in the midst of her slumbers the brit was abruptly pulled into consciousness by the deafening pound of Lanas fist against the worn down wood of her bedroom door. Before she even had the chance to properly open her eyes however the brunette swung open the door and paced towards the bed where the woman was  sprawled amongst the sheets. Due to the heat of the apartment, the redhead had decided to sleep in only an oversized t shirt which had now risen upwards during the night and now exposed her laced underwear as she lay on her stomach, messy red curls draped over her face. Lana stopped for a second, and chuckled to herself as she observed the woman who had now fallen back to sleep and then finally stepped over to the side of the bed. With a swift, spontaneous decision the American raised her hand and quickly brought it down to smack the exposed skin beneath her as she began to speak.  "Come on sleepy head wakey wakey". She chimed Rebeca eyes snapping open as soon she felt the impact. "What the hell" is she all she could utter now her mind was a little less fuzzy. "You have an interview remember? You wouldn't wanna be late, now put on your Sunday best and hurry, we're leaving in an hour" she informs before pacing back towards the door. "Oh and Bex".
"Yes?" She replies rubbing her forehead. "Nice thong" she smirks before winking and leaving the room. 

Bex instinctively then began to pull down the t shirt as far as she could and shook her head an uncontrollable smile playing it's way on her face. This woman was unbelievable, but for some reason the brit decided to go along with her audacities. Just as the woman said, Bex opted for smart suit, just as she would for a job interview and pulled her curls into a hair clip. Standing in front of the mirror, the woman observed her outfit of a lilac coloured shirt tucked into a tight back skirt paired with a smart blazer of the same colour and made some last minute fixes. Since the brunette had been teasing her ever since they met, Rebecca chose to do some teasing of her own. She first started with her shirt undoing the top couple of buttons in order to expose a tiny portion of the bra she had underneath. Next she pulled the skirt slightly higher than usual and pulled on a pair of heels to complete the outfit. Lastly she opted to lose the clip and let her hair fall gently on her shoulders.

Emerging from the room, Rebecca eyed the brunette who was making herself a coffee her back tuned as she focused on the beverage. He brit cleared her throat grabbing the attention of Lana as she spun around to face her. Her eyes immediately widened as the spectacle of the tall stunning figure came into view. "Well well well, someone's taking this interview very seriously" she finally quipped. "Dress to impress right?" Rebecca replies looking down at herself. "Of course, and if that's your Sunday best, I'm going to church every weekend".
"Oh I'm not really the religious sort, certainly no nun" the redhead states with a playful look glazed over her expression. "I should hope not, because that would be terribly disappointing" Lana smirked. "So where are we going?" She asks pulling her purse onto her shoulder. "Well, I have devised a very well thought out plan for this interview and split it into three stages" she begins to explain. "Do tell".
"Well, the good news is you've already passed stage one".
"Really?" She questions.
"Yes. Stage one is the appearance test, which I am pleased to announce you passed with flying colours".
"Isn't that a little shallow?" She asks raising an eyebrow. "Maybe, but I can usually tell weather a person is a serial killer or not from their general vibe and appearance you know, and trust me that ass told me everything I needed to know" the brunette shot back. "Okay whats stage two?" Rebecca laughs. "Stage two is what I like to call the background check, we're going to visit a series of places while you tell me a little more about yourself" she carries on. "Sounds fair, and what's stage three?".
"Don't get a ahead of yourself now, you'll have to see if you pass stage 2 first" Lana tells her. "Bring it on".

After spending the whole day chatting, exchanging the frequent flirtatious jokes and exploring the city together the sky was begging to darken and the women finally made their way back to the apartment. "So?" Rebecca asked looking into the warm eyes of her friend. "Well, I think I know everything i need to and after much deliberation I am delighted to inform you that you are through to stage 3 but I'll warn you this is the most difficult".
"Okay..so what is it?" She questions as Lana kicks open the door. "First, you need to change" the American says a look of confusion on Bex's face. "Change? Into what?".
"Just put on something a little more suited for a party, maybe a nice dress".
"Why? Where are we going?" The redhead queries once again. "Do you wanna live here or not?" Lana quickly interrupts, the Brooklyn accent becoming slightly more prominent as she speaks. "Yes" she replies taking a piece of hair between her fingers. "Well then shut up and go get ready" she orders.

"The last test is in a bar?" Bex utters pulling up outside the huge club. "I told you I have a hundred dollars, I can't afford this place".
"Hey, don't worry about it I know the owner, old friend of mine" she insists taking her hand and leading her inside the redhead rolling her eyes with a smile. "You still haven't told me what stage 3 is" Rebecca shouted over the music as they finally reached the bar. "Simple...keep up" she smiled nudging the woman and getting the attention of the bar tender. "Hey Lana" he greets realising who it was. "New friend?" He questions with a look. "Uh huh this is Bex" she introduces smiling proudly. "Well any friend of Lanas is a friend of mine, what get I get you ladies?".
"Two shots of tequila" the brunette says briskly. "Make that a double" Rebecca piped up raising an eyebrow. "Ohh Bexles got game now huh?" Lana smirked as they're brought their drinks. "Maybe it's you who'll have to keep up with me" Rebecca shoots, quickly downing her shot, slamming the glass into the table and staring Lana directly in the eyes.