chatper six :)

Landon Baxa

I knew that Drake would want to kill me for going back to Haylie and making her and I an official couple but I can't not have her and Drake would have to accept that. I knew we had to be very careful at school so other students like Hunter wouldn't catch on. I could feel Drake's anger inside of me and somehow he had found out. I would deal with him later. At school I pulled a few strings and got Haylie back into my class so I could see her for a whole period. She happily took her seat as I began to put notes on the board. "Okay class we will be having a quiz today on World War One." I received groans and complaints but I passed out the tests and everyone began working. I watched Haylie focus on her test and how cute she looked with her nose wrinkled up. By the end of class everyone turned in their papers and began to leave. "Hey Haylie." I looked up and saw Hunter talking to her. "Oh hey Hunter what's up?" She asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me tonight. Its not a date but I just really want to take you out for a while. Maybe we could become closer?" I wanted to rip his head off and throw it against the wall. "Oh no thanks Hunter I have a boyfriend I'm sorry." Hunter seemed surprise. "Who is it?" he said anger deep in his voice. "Its really none of your business Hunter." Haylie said. "Like hell it isn't! I want to know now!" He yelled. I stood and led him to the door, "You need to leave. I don't like students yelling at other students and being rude." I growled. Hunter nodded, "Sorry Mr. Baxa." He left quickly leaving just Haylie and I. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her head. "I hate that kid." I whispered. "Me to." We just stood their hugging each other until the bell rang for next class. "I want to see you tonight. Can we go to the movies?" I asked. She smiled, "Sure but what if someone sees?" She asked. "Its okay, we can go to a theater out of town just to be extra careful and we will sit all the way in the back how about that?" She was thinking and smiled when she had a plan. "Or you can sneak into my room tonight." I smiled, "Okay I will." She kissed me long and passionately. "I'll see you tonight Mr. Baxa." She smiled and left the room tossing her hair over her shoulder making me want her so much more than I already did. I climbed through her window around ten that night only to find her room empty. "Haylie?" I asked aloud. The bathroom door opened and there she stood in just a towel. My wolf growled with need and lust. "Oh hey Landon sorry I don't have any clothes on." I kissed her and pulled her close to my body. "Haylie, I need you." She smiled, "I need you to." Making love with Haylie was like nothing else. It felt better, it felt more special and it filled all of my needs above and beyond. I took my time with her and made sure I was gently and didn't do anything wrong. I fell onto her bed sweaty and happy. She snuggled into me and I put my arms around her. "Can I stay?" I whispered. "Yes. My parents wont be home until the weekend." I smiled and kissed her head, "Goodnight Haylie." "Goodnight Mr. Baxa."