chapter seven :)

Landon Baxa

I woke to Haylie sleeping lightly beside me her bed was a mess and my clothes were all over the floor. I smiled and gently kissed her nose. I put on my old clothes and chose to try and make breakfast for her. I thought it would be really cute and sweet. I made pancakes and bacon with a cup of orange juice. I smiled and put it all on a little tray. "Landon." I turned and saw Drake standing in the kitchen looking ready to kill me. "Drake, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I can ask you the same thing. I told you to leave the girl behind but no you made it into a relationship! I am the alpha of this pack and when I give an order I expect it to be listened to!" He yelled. "Drake shut the hell up! Haylie is still asleep and I don't want her waking up to you and I fighting in her kitchen!" I yelled. Drake growled lowly, "If you want to stay with her then bring her to the pack meeting tonight so I can fill her in on the danger you have put her in." I shook my head, "No Drake, you will just scare her and that's stupid. I can tell her myself." He pushed me against the wall and got close to my face. "You bring her tonight or I'll bring her myself. The choice is yours Landon. Your my best wolf, I really don't want to have to kill you."

Haylie Marie Carter.

Landon told me that he wanted me to meet the rest of the pack and i was really scared as we drove to the leaders house. "Do you think they will like me?" I asked. "It doesn't matter if they like you." The rest of the ride was quiet until we parked and went into the house. There were three other guys there and one girl. "Haylie this is Mark, Danny and Drake's girlfriend Rachel." I smiled to all of them and they all said hello. The biggest guy came to me, he was very scary looking. "I am Drake the alpha. I see you have taken Landon from us." "Oh no, I'm not trying to take Landon at all!" I pleaded. Landon held my hand, "Drake is just being an asshole. Ignore him." Drake growled at that and told us all to sit. "Haylie you know about our kind and you can not tell anyone do you understand that?" Drake asked. "I wont say anything I swear." Drake nodded, "Your in danger now. Other packs like to attack mates specially when the mates are humans. It is safer to be away from Landon but I know that isn't going to happen. Look, Your part of this pack now just like Rachel. We all watch over each other and I expect you to do the same. My word is law no matter how much Landon may tell you otherwise. Do you understand?" I nodded not knowing what else to do. Drake also talked about a pack named the bloods and how they have been seen in this area looking for trouble. After the meeting the guys went outback to train while Rachel and I sat and talked. "Don't mind Drake, he seems mean and scary but deep down he is a softy." I liked Rachel she's really pretty and is very sweet to me. "So how did you and Drake meet?" I asked. "Oh I was in high school like you and he was older and we meet in the office while Drake was looking for a teaching job. It was love at first sight." I smiled, "That's really cute. Why is Drake so against me and Landon dating? I mean your human and he doesn't have a problem with you and him." "Drake likes Landon they have been in this pack for years and years. He doesn't want to lose Landon and he is worried that Landon will leave the pack to be with you and Drake is just worried to lose his best wolf." "I wont take Landon away though!" I cried. "I know you wont and Drake will come around. I'll talk to him for you." "Thanks Rachel." She hugged me tightly, "Anything for my new best friend?"

read rate comment :)

kaitlyn <3