Ch2

Arthur's POV:

"Matthew you almost slipped who you were!",  I yell angrily slamming my fist on the table. "What if she were to know you were from the anime?", I ask him immediately cutting him off, "We'd be in trouble that's what!", I answer for him.  

"I'm sorry England..", Matthew whispers frightened.  

"You can't call me that when people are in the building!", I yell now seething.  

"Dude calm down would ya' ", Someone that's name I had yet to know said as he leaned back in the air.  

"Oh great we've literally woken up the dead..", I mutter.  "Good thing Alfred isn't around this time, nearly freaked him self to sleep." 

"What's that dudes problem any way? I mean I don't even have a visible injury.", the guy said as he looked around for one anyway.  What this kid seemed to miss was bullet hole that went from one side of his head to the other, suicide.  "To be honest I don't even remember how I died, just woke up in the men's bathroom and some dude told me I was dead."  He says thinking, probably about his past.  

"What's your name?" Matthew asks, who to be honest I forgot he was there. The kid smiles, it's a hallow smile.  

"The name's Andy, say if you see a man named Steven you'll tell him I love him?", Andy says tilting his head to the side.  

"Sure but why can't you?", Matthew asks a small frown making it's way onto his face, he must have been able to put the pieces of this sad story together like I was. 

"Well because he's not dead, and I know you guys can leave so, yeah..", Andy trails off a sad smile on his face.  

"Sure i'll tell him for you.", Matthew says  making a promise to ease the spirits heart, his gloom being able to be felt from across the room. Gloom when put off by anyone was cold.  Two students walked by oblivious as to what was going on in another pocket of this school.  

"Wow it's cold in this hallway..", the girl said to the guy. The guy simply nodded and soon they were gone, off to a class.  

"Holy shit you think I'd lie about having a conversation with Aleks?!", some girl says giving her friend a look.  "I mean you bumped into James!", she adds.  

"I'm not doubting you Fiona but how do our idols just apear at our school! It makes no sense.", another girl says.  So they were some of the people who could see those who wandered around.  When they passed by us they stared over at us and when out of sight they started laughing and talking.  

"E- er Arthur they saw us!", Matthew says looking shocked.  I nod knowingly.  They were going to be able to help us . 

Hmm a look through the 'wanderers' view... V C S ~K