Infinity War

Hey y'all! This chapter does contains spoilers and is very touchy, please don't cry. Like I did.

So if we start at the beginning Thanos has destroyed Thor's ship thing and killed all of his people. Hulk tries his best to defeat Thanos or beat him up and fails. but hemdall uses his dark magic one last time to teleport Hulk to New York to spread the word and gather Earth's Mightiest Heroes to figure out what to do next. Loki ignores all of his powers and tries to kill Thanos with a simple dagger. He is choked to death which I'm still debating whether that was real or not because one, it's Loki, and two that's a really lame way to die.

New York: the hulk crash-lands in with Doctor Strange and Tony is asking Pepper for a child through one of his stories of a dream. Little does he know Tony already has a child and that child died in his arms later on. We have Squidward and mr. Incredible come down from this circular ship thing, thinking they are the best of the best and try to get the time Stone. We have our beautiful Peter Parker with his Spidey senses somewhat enhanced and almost blows his cover by jumping outside of the bus with his Spider-Man mask on and then swinging under a bridge. If one of those kids was smart enough to look out the other side of the bus window they would have saw that their beloved friendly neighborhood Spider-Man is in fact Peter Parker. So then we have a battle with dr. Strange, Tony Stark and Bruce Banner attempting to become the Hulk which ends failing completely. Wong just disappears and doesn't come back? And Doctor Strange is defeated so easily and taken aboard the donut. Of course Peter tries to save Stephen, because Tony has ordered him to, he is very loyal. I wish he would of stayed on that freaking bus.

Doctor Strange is taken on the donut with Squidward.. and Peter is a latched on to the side! Tony's inner dad kicks in and does whatever he can to save Peter which is when the iron spider is introduced! I don't really like the iron spider I mean I know it's saved his life but I don't like the way it looks. I like the suit with Karen in it because it's more high-tech but it's also our spiderman. We are a little further and we are back again with Peter's old movie techniques. Peter saves Doctor Strange and Iron Man, Peter and Stephen are on their way to that one planet I don't remember what it was called.

The gardians of the galaxy, so we find Thor who slams into the windshield of the Guardianship and Rocket tries to get him off which if they succeeded in that they wouldn't have had Thor. We bring Thor into the ship and all of the Guardians are gawking at him talking about how beautiful is which honestly in my opinion he's good looking for his age but like not really... we have a little bit of competition with Peter Quill and Thor which I think is just petty because they are grown adults and one of them is a God that's just stupid fighting over dominace. I think the whole part with him getting his axe was a really big waste of time. I know we had to have it but it just took way too long for him to get it. I guess he had to test his strength and if he's "truly worthy" of that axe I forgot what it was called oh my gosh. Like Stormbreaker or something like that. The part with the collector when they're trying to find the reality Stone, was really hard I wish Peter would have just shot Gamora. I know that's kind of harsh but I mean it would have worked better than what actually turned out! The Guardians run into Iron Man Peter Parker and Doctor Strange on the donut and opposite sides when they're really on the same side and they took way too long deciding that oh my God waste of timeeeeee! Anyway we get that established. They got to that one planet that used to be thaons's home and almost succeeded on getting the Infinitiy glove off him but Peter Quill had to come and ruin it because his girlfriend was dead and ruin it for everybody and kill at the universe!

Wakanda: I'm so glad that Steve decided to go to Wakanda so he can fight on their Battlegrounds because they are very powerful! I wish Steve whould admit that he like likes bucky. And Bucky's new arm is really cool! I love it! We got vision with Wanda and Shuri is trying to get the Mind Stone out of Visions forehead! Which takes way too long.. and it does end up being a very Noble fight! the wakandans try as hard as they can to fight up against thanks dog mutant things. And they did pretty good I just wish freaking iron man I would have had the balls to CALL STEVE!!! UGGGHHHHHH! Thanso eventually makes it to Wakanda the Quest for the last infinity stone which Vision practically hands over! So now vision is dead. Thor tries his hardest but somehow MISSIES AND AIMES FOR THE WRONG SPOT! AND HE SHOULD HAVE JUST CHOPPED OFF HIS HEAD! HE SHOULD HAVE PULLED THE AKE OUT OF HIS CHEST AND JUST SLICED OFF HIS HEAD OR SLICE OFF HIS ARM! Thanos does the little snappy snap and boom all of the heroes we grew up with are disintegrating before our eyes. And the only hint we get is "Thanos will return."

with a mid credit scene we see Nick Fury disintegrate with other people on the wrong side of the half of the universe, and he sends a message to Captain Marvel who is hopefully going to come back and kick everyone's butt.

I hope you guys enjoyed, that little rant.. it was really hard for me to write and I'm in tears just writing it. I'm sorry if I reopened a wound. I have one hypothesis on why the original Avengers in some side characters were able to survive, in Civil War they were broken up like a boy band so in Infinity War they had to somehow pull them back together because they are a team, and they're together till the end of the line.

P.S I have a leaked poster of the next Infinity war movie if you guys want me to put that picture in... Let me know and I'll like add it on to the next chapter or something like that! please leave comments if I got anything wrong or if you guys have anything to say I love having feedback! Love you guys!
-Ember 🕸️

THANKS A LOT MARVEL FOR MAKING ALL OF US EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE!