GUYS LOOK!

Hi! So I'm sure you all know what a story prompt is...if not heres a refresher. A story prompt is a little paragraph that some people use for inspiration for a story. So I found a really cool one and here's my little answer....

 So I found a really cool one and here's my little answer

oKay thats the prompt ^^^

And heres my answer...:

"Bad" I say bracing myself for the worst
"Your not human. Do you remember the little boy who lived across the street? With the beautiful ocean eyes, and brown hair?" She asks taking a deep breath.
"Percy?" Yeah I remember him..." I say recalling the memory of my best friend at the time.
"Hes your brother. Find him. Here." She hands me a necklace. Its a silver chain with a sword charm floating at the bottom. I look back up at her to see her eyes close with a soft smile.
"I will" I whisper determined. I put on the necklace and I run out of the house to the treeline of the Forest surrounding our cabin. I rip off the pendant for it to grow into a 3 foot long silver sword. Hazel colored leather wraped around the handle. A sea foam green trident glowed above the hilt. The word "tsunami" was written in Greek across the blade. It was beautiful..It felt perfectly balanced, like I was meant to weild it.
"Poseidons daughter shall weep...from that blade she'll reap....follow the damp road to the camp you will call home..." A voice whistled around my ears lifting up my hair. My senses we heightened to the next level. I could feel the water running through my veins. I looked into the woods feeling a pull in my stomach. I stepped onto the wet leaves and set out sword in hand...

So yeah! I'm pretty proud lol
Love you guys!
-Ember