Chapter 8

I hope you guys are liking it because I think I'm doing better writing this one than when I was worrying the other one....I know the twist is crazy....how is Harry going to react to what he heard Angel say to Zayn.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

"Please wake up" I whispered to Zayn. "I love you." I couldn't believe what Harry just did, so I kept shutting my eyes and opening them hoping that this was just a dream. I looked over at Niall and said

"Can you heal him?" I said with tears still flowing down my cheeks. I raised my eyebrows waiting for a response and he said

"He's a vampire, he'll heal on his own" Niall said. I just went through everything I said on the past minute and realized that I told Zayn that I loved him. I looked over at Harry and his eyes were tinted red.

Harry's Pov.

"Please wake up" she whispered to Zayn. "I love you." I can't fucking believe I just said that.The anger went away with the pain of seeing tears in Angels blue eyes, and when she cries her eyes turn into a light green, that's so beautiful. but anger and pain started rushing back to the sound of Angel telling Zayn that she loves him. My heart stopped beating for a second when Angel looked back at me realizing what she had said. she stood up and walked over to me. I was still pissed Aug the thought that she could still be in love with someone who tried to kill her. She wrapped her ands around my waist and put her head on my chest. I put my hands on her back and comforted her. Shee looked up at me, and send tear went down her face, I lifted my hand and swiped the tear off of her cheek with my thumb. I heard groaning and directed my attention over to Zayn who seemed to recover quicker then I had hoped. I don't let go of Angel, because uhhh, why the fuck would I. I looked down at Angel who's attention was on Zayn. I looked at him and he mouthed ' I love you too.' I didn't have to looked at Angel to know that she was smiling, or blushing I felt it and it hurt. I put my hand through my hair, and tugged on the back of our trying to hold back my tears. the years were weighing my eyes siren and I pushed Angel off of me and I walked away hoping she wouldn't see me cry. I heard footsteps coming towards me and I already knew who's they were, they were Angel's. I wiped my tears and felt two hands come from behind me on my waist. umm, well I guess it's not Angel, Angel wouldn't do that. I turned around and saw Samantha. The whore I met on my first day of school. I don't know what I was thinking all I know is that I felt betrayed my the person I loved and I just couldn't shake the feeling.

"Kiss me" Samantha said seductively. I leaned closer to her and touched lips, i picked her up and held get up against the wall. This kiss was nothing like the ones I shared with Angel. this one sucked, the ones I share with Angel are caring, and loving. but this one felt disgusting and desperate.I heard another set of footsteps but didn't care to check who it was. I opened my eyes when I heard a gasp. I turned my head and dropped Samantha on the ground, but didn't take a step towards Angel. She had tears in her eyes, and she ran the other way. ' Haven't I hurt her enough, God damnit, she deserves better than me, all I do is just her. but maybe we can work this out and I can talk to her..I'll try but I'm going to give her some  space. I watched as she ran down the hallway to and into Zayn's arms. I want gonna do anything because she needs someone right now, she's hurt and I'm the one that hurt her. I looked down at Samantha and walked left.I left the whole school and went home since I didn't have my bike, I ran home.

Angels Pov.

I can't believe what I just saw, he was with Samantha, and he was kissing her. When I saw them my heart turned into a knot and I ran down the hallway and into Zayn's arms. Zayn, Niall, Louis and Maia, all walked to class. Niall and Zayn say next to me, and Maia and Louis sat on front of me. I was quite for the rest of the day and was glad that my friends were with me, but Harry wasn't in the class. ask I could think about was how he probably took Samantha to our home and that I really didn't want to go back there. Louis gave a note to Niall, but I was to sad to try to figure it out. Niall looked at me and took a outside if paper out of his binder and wrote on it. he slid the piece of paper into my hand and I opened it.

'Angel, ummm I figured ye dont want to go home with Harry today, and I was wondering...well since I have an extra room in my house...if you'd like to stay over?'

The note made me smile, I looked over to Niall and nodded my head. Niall smiled and grabbed my hand. I thought that he was so sweet.

"Kiss me" he demanded, his pupils getting smaller and then back to their normal size. I leaned  in and said

"You know that doesn't work on me." I said leaving in closer and closing my eyes.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

what do you guys think. Will she actually kiss him or its she just gonna tease him a little.....what are they gonna do together tonight?

if you guys like it.

comment

vote

follow....

:)