chapter 17

'I never a kick ass vampire, could look so beautiful' I thought as I brought a blanket with me to the couch.

Angel's Pov.

I went home with Harry once I had stopped Alana off at Liam's. I really hope they have fun. Then I started feeling nauseous.

"Harry can you pull over real quick?" I asked.

"yeah sure-oh that's why" I heard him say as he took my hair out of my face and I started puking in the grass.

"honey, do you have the pill?" I said referring to the meeting after pill.

"Yes baby, do you want it now?" he asked handing me the pill. I nodded and took it down with some water. I wiped my mouth off and got back into the car, buckling my seatbelt.

********

"We're home" he said with a smile. He got out of the car and opened the door for me. "The pregnancy tests are in the bathroom, in the top cabinet" he said helping me out I'd the car and opening the door to the house. I quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I opened the cabinet and took the pregnancy tests out and started reading the back of it.

'The results will show up in five day's'

'What the fuck!  I want to know now!' I thought to myself. I quickly washed the toothpaste from the sides of my mouth and opened the box. I took two of the sticks out and pee'd on them. Yes it was awkward. I put the sticks on a passport towel, and washed my hands.

"what did they say" Harry asked impatiently.

"We have to wait five days for the answer" I said hugging him, he wrapped him arm around my waist and I went into the kitchen and made since hot wings.. 'I've been craving these fire like ever'.....

"Do you want me to help your make them" Harry said greening a few bowls.

"Yes, thank you" I said as he grabbed a chicken wing and started breading them, of course I helped. We put them in the oven and grabbed some hot sauce. We both opened the two unopened bottles and had a competition on who could get all of the hot sauce out faster.

"On the count of three, we go....one" I said.

"two...."

"three!" I said while shaking the bottle trying to get the dogs to come out faster. I turned it to its side and started shaking in. I looked over at Harry who was still shaking it up and down. I looked back at my bottle and smiled cause it was almost empty... after like five more shakes the last drop came or odd my bottle.

"I WIN!" I yelled jumping up and down.

*ding

*ding

*ding

*ding

I heard the oven scream. I grabbed one of the hand cloths and opened the oven taking out the crispy chickens. I put them in the stove and turned the oven off. Me and Harry grabbed each chicken leg one by one and putting them into our bowls of hot sauce. We waited for five minutes letting the chickens soak into the hot sauce......

"if I am pregnant what will we name the child"I asked.

"Well if it's a boy: Billy, if it's a girl: Angelica."

"how about you name the boy I name the girl?" i questioned.

"sure, what do you want to name her?"

"Airabella, do you like it?"

"baby, I love it." he said kissing me then backing away to eat a wing. I grabbed one too, and my mouth was watering just holding it.

"Do you want to know how your really supposed to eat it?" I asked.

"No, can you show me?"

"yep" I said popping the 'p'....and putting my fingers on the very end of the drum stick. Sticking the whole thing in my mouth biting the end, and pulling it out of my mouth. I took it out and I had cleaned the meat off of it.

"whoa" Harry said as his jaw dropped, and then putting a chicken leg in there eating the same wash he was earlier..I smiled at him and ran out of the kitchen in a fit of giggles. I heard quick footsteps behind me and was tackled to the ground. He picked me on and softly put me on the couch. He started kissing my neck, and guiding his hands up and down my body. He was laying completely on top of me.....ugh he weighs so much.

"Get off of me... fat ass." I said trying to breath.

"ouch that hurt my heart"

"Well it didn't hurt mine" I said laughing.

"Do you want to eat the rest of the wings and watch a movie?"he asked me.

"sure" I said pushing him off of me and heading to the kitchen grabbing both of the bowls and going into the living room. He put the movie Ella Enchanted on.

"I haven't seen this movie in forever" I said sitting in his lap and putting the two bowls into my lap.

********

The movie finally ended and the door opened. Sable walked into the house and went to the bathroom.

"how do you think there dates going" I asked Harry. The bathroom door opened and Sable came out of the bathroom with two sticks in her hand.

"what are these!?!?" she yelled.

"well they're not pregnancy tests" I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"I know what they are, why are they used?" she asked.

"We had sex and the condom broke" Harry said. She just looked back and forth at us.

"Wait you haven't heard it" I said trying to gross her out.

"Ummm no, I haven't....thank you" she said putting them diem on the table and walking upstairs to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapters so short and I took forever to update....things haven't been good lately.

1) My boyfriend who lives in the US while I live in Germany, hit into a car accident and went into a coma.

2) before # 1 happened he said that in two weeks he was gonna try to come and visit me.

3) my parents don't know about him......so i don't know how #  twos gonna work out.

yay life's absolutely amazing.......Ugh

'life why you gotta be so difficult!'