Chapter 4

I've always had a very abusive brother and my parents didn't know. When it comes to grades, my dad is very strict on my brother and he kind of... takes out the stress on me.

I had just finished changing into my uniform and was packing my bag for school. I heard the door swing open and my brother comes in. "Good morning, brother" I said.
"Good morning, punching bag. Come here."

I had to. I walked over to him and he punched me in the stomach with his full strength.
"Guess what?" he said punching me again. "I got bad grades. Dad got so angry. And you get to sit there doing nothing while I have all this STRESS ON MY SHOULDERS"
"St-" I tried to say, with the little amount of voice I still had in me.
He continued punching me. I fell onto the floor, my head hitting the edge of my bed. I slowly felt the life in by body come out of me.

I ran to school as I was late but halfway I realised that it was too late and gave up.

"What are you doing?" I heard a deep voice behind me. I turned around. It was Taehyung.

"Walking to school.." I said confused.
"We have time, RUN" he said reading the time on his watch.
We both ran to school and once we got there thinking we were just on time, we were late. Ugh just my luck.

Taehyung POV

I was just approaching school when I saw Mi Young running for her life just in front of me. She suddenly stopped running and just walked. Maybe she gave up. I decided to play a little prank on her. "What are you doing?" I told her. She turned around, startled.

"Walking to school"
"We still have time, RUN!" I said. It was so funny to see her reaction when we were actually 10 minutes late. 
Mi Young pov
"YAH! Kim Taehyung! How could you do that!"
He gave me his usual cute asf smile. My heart fluttered. "Ugh Kim Mi Young. Stop. He bullied you." I said to myself as he left for his class.
My lesson was English with Mr Kim.
I thought of Taehyung's cute smile. "Ughhhhh" I said loudly.
Everyone stared at me.
"Kim Mi Young. I know something bad might have happened to you, but keep your groaning in your mind, please." Mr Kim said.
Everyone laughed. I blushed.

It was finally the end of school and I was excited to finally go home but no. I had detention.
As I walked into the detention room I had forgotten that Kim Taehyung had a detention too.
I glared at him and walked to my seat.

He came and sat in the seat right next to me. He was so close even though we were sitting on different desks. I shuffled my seat away from his. He moved his desk as well. I moved it again this time even further.

He picked up his chair this time and put it right in front of me so that we were facing eachother. We were even closer than before. Out faces were almost touching. Then I realised how beautiful he actually was. His skin was flawless and he was wearing blue contacts. Then realising the situation I was in, I backed up. My face was soo hot.

The bell rang. Detention was finished. I got my stuff and went, not saying a thing. He didn't say a thing either. It was too awkward.