Chapter 1~ Meeting Kim Taehyung

My name is Kim Mi Young. I've practically been bullied my whole life. I don't know why but no one seemed to like me.

My family and I had moved houses and I was joining a new school.
I was really happy to be joining a new school because I was bullied in my old one.
However part of me was soooo nervous because I didn't know anyone there.

My mom was driving me there in the car. "Honey are you sure you're okay? Are you not nervous at all?" she said.
"Noooo, Mom, I'm okay! Trust me!" I tried to conceal my feelings. I didn't want my mom to be worried since she knew about the bullying in my old school.

We arrived at the school and as soon as we got there, the whole entrance was flooded with students. I started to bite my nails (every time i get nervous I have a habit of biting  them). "Kim Mi Young. I know you're nervous" my mom said, staring into my eyes. "I'm n-nooootttt!"
Oh yeah. And I have a habit of stuttering when I'm nervous, too.
"Haha. Anyway you better go. Have a great day honey!" She kissed me on the cheek. "Moooommm! You're embarrassing me" I said, red faced.
We said our goodbyes and I ran into the school as I was about to be late.

The first lesson I had was homeroom.
I was super nervous as I had to do an introduction.
My homeroom teacher was Ms Kang.
"Hi... uh is it... Kim Mi Young!" Ms Kang said. "Hi" I said, shyly. "So, Class, we have a new transfer student today!" She said to the class.
It was my turn to speak. Part of me didnt want to speak and wanted to just stand there. But I knew I couldn't make a bad impression of myself since that was what would get me bullied.

"H-Hi my name's K-Kim M-Mi Young."
Oh shit.
" N-Nice to meet you."
I took my seat at the back. I sat next to a bad looking boy wearing a leather jacket. He was sleeping. Great.
"Kim Taehyunnngggggg" Ms Kang said. " Wake up! You can't be sleeping in class! That's a detention!"
No answer.
"KIM TAEHYUNG" she shouted at the top of her lungs.
"WHAT" he shouted back, at the top of his lungs.
Ms Kang's face went as red as a tomato and I could almost see steam coming out of her nose. "GET OUT!"
And that's my first day for ya. Kim Taehyung was no where to be seen athe whole day and because of that, I had no one to sit next to. I suppose my first day could've been worse.

Just as I thought everything was okay, things started to get bad. People would throw paper at me, the paper would say things like slut and whore. Bullying like this always had a reason. But this didn't. What did I do to anyone? I was nice to everyone so why me?

*DISCLAIMER*:
I'm writing about self harm here, so if you are sensitive to anything like this,
PLEASE STOP READING THIS.
Thank you.

This went on for so long. I couldn't take it. Another day of bullying passed by. I took the razor blades from my dad's room and locked myself in the toilet. I hadn't self harmed in a while now. I decided to carve SLUT and WHORE into my arm.