|26|

Ash pov

we finished up the meet and mingle without any flaws or issues, which helped both Ryan and myself as we needed to get everything ready for the show. luckily this required very little cleaning up for the standing floor and we were able to throw everything we used back into the rightful places, if it belonged to the venue or to put in the storage of the tour buses if it was ours. we sat quietly on the side of the stage with some of the security while the others allowed the crowd to return into the crowd areas are opening the doors for the public. They explained how the venue worked and where all the security would be, this allowed us to then return the information back to the queens so that they knew whether different parts of the stage would be safe or not to go down to the barrier to interact and get closer with the crowd. although I left Ryan to the last of the conversations as I had to get ready for my song that Courtney wanted to do with me.

I ran backstage to where all the queens were chatting at their separate dressing rooms I had purposely left my outfit with Courtney's so that she would lift it with hers and keep it safe so that at least someone would know where it was. Although I forgot that I actually didn't know which dressing room was hers, knowing looking for her down the corridor where the many dressing rooms lay full of Ru girls was honestly going to be ridiculous. I pop my head into the first one and a fully dressed pearl, and Violet look back at me with beady eyes. Violet chirps up "hi lil miss gorgeous, do you happen to know when the show is gonna start just so that we are prepared." I smile, "its quarter to 7 now so hopefully in 15 minutes although it depends if Adore is completely done or whether she's got distracted again," I smile "I just hope Bianca's not distracting her and instead keeping her on the right track because I know what they are like." they both laugh. "you wouldn't happen to know where Courtney is getting ready." they both shake their heads, "I think she's in a dressing room with Alaska, from what I heard." Pearl says as she picks up her setting spray to spray her face. "thanks Pearly." I blow her a quick friendly kiss as I walk quickly out of their dressing room and as i'm approaching the next dressing room I know exactly who's in it by the hawks of Willam and Detox, so I quickly pass by it.

i'm walking down further as I see Katya run out of the fourth door down squealing, "I cant with you both, Adore you're a disaster." I walk towards Kats and she sees me coming, "you don't wanna go in there its a disaster, Adore's a mess!! she's broke the heel off her boot while messing about after she had finished getting ready to which she was running about back here and Trixie was filming her she fell and she brought the costume rack belonging to the venue full with extra costumes on top of her and now Jordan has had to run and grab her another pair of boots." I walk in and Adore is laughing under a pile of clothes Trixie and Bianca are filming her for their Instagram stories as Courtney is attempting to pick her up/ give her a hand up but is laughing hard at her and Alaska is on the countertop howling with laughter with her secret chocolate supply sitting beside her already nibbled on.

I start to laugh at the state of Adore and help Courtney help Adore up. she sits down as Jordan appears with her boots, she takes the broken ones off as she puts the good ones on. The conversation in the room continues on a different topic as i look around for my outfit. Courtney notices my shifty behaviour, whispering lightly so that only i could hear her, "whats up babe?" "my outfit, were was it set?" she smiles. "here i'll get it for you." she got up and went in behind the changing cover and brought out my heels, skirt, ukulele and crop top. she handed them to me setting the uke on her makeup table and leads me out towards the door of our crowded dressing room. "Bi, Adore is it okay if Ash uses your dressing room to get ready quickly." they nod as we leave the room and head into the dressing room next door locking the door smiling. I quickly get changed as she sits on their makeup table. "I cant wait to perform a number with you." She mumbles concentrating on her phone. I smile, "i'm a little nervous but i know ill be fine when i'm with you.." She looks up and jumps off the countertop to come over and give me a small kiss on my forehead, being careful not to leave a lipstick lip print. I smile at her, "ill put these on before i have to go on as i dont wanna run about in these." I say holding up my mega platforms. She laughs. She holds up her phone as we take a few photos for us to keep ourselves and we take a video to post on her story of us messing about dancing to greedy, one of my favourite Ariana songs playing from next door that one of the girls must have put on. We head back in and grab the remaining few things before i headed back to the stage area with all the girls before the show started, as I knew that Ryan needed me as he kept buzzing on my speaker when I was getting ready.