4.Dream come true.

It was nearing the end of the song and the assembly the last lines were " im flesh and blood accept me please" Charlie and Leo bowed but Hannah didnt. Now that the song was over hannah went back to being very shy. She walked off to go sit back down and They both said "Thankyou" together. Hannah smiled at them and Leo winked back. The assembly was over and every form filed out formally. Obviously she was the last one out again and just as Hannah was about to walk out and go to Science (her next lesson) Leo called her name " Hannah, Hannah come here!" He was standing with Charlie, Blair and her teacher Mr.Bayns. Hannah walked up to them questioning herself, thinking ' What is going on?' ' Am i in trouble for going up on stage?' Hannah reached them and she was face to face with Leo. It was silent. Mr.Bayns said to Hannah " Considering you are massive Bars and Melody fan, we decided to let you have period 5 off to spend an hour with Charlie and Leo. We have planned for you to have a mini picnic on the field for 20 minutes and then you can do whatever you would like." All hannah wanted to do was jump into Leo's arms and thank them so much, but she just said " Sure i would love to. Thankyou sir. thankyou too Leo and Charlie for spending time with me." Leo took Hannahs left hand and Charlie took her right , they walked off outside onto the large school field where the picnic was already set out. For Hannah this was the best day her life; a dream come true.